Reviews for Ice Cream
Orion Demasecus chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I like the whole repetition of the past thing. In fact i really enjoy happy love poems in general, they just get to me.
shadesofblue69 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
aw so sweet!very nicely done.
Delphian-Angel chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Another beautiful poem! This one was so warm, it made me smile whilst reading it:)The imagry sounds kind of mystical in a way, good job! (this is going on my favourites list)
leben chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
woah, love't
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This is gorgeous and SO sad... *sniffle* The bit I loved, and I mean LOVED, was 'I liked vanilla/you preferred coffee/sometimes we shared one/because we both liked chocolate'It's absolutely beautiful...and that's what you do when you're in love, neh? Share everything! *sigh*
TheQueenOfSpace chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Very nice poem! It makes me wanna have ice cream now XD. Keep writing!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
aaww... so cute! if only my life can be like this poem adorable filled with happiness of ice cream lol good work

keep writing!
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I think this is my favorite of yours so far besides 'Until Dawn' (which I believe is on my favorites list). This is gorgeous, the wording and imagery are just sparkling with the sun that you describe so magically. Perfectly worded, I love this one.

Hillary
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Very unique, and something relatable to the real world, and a common thing couples do in the summer months. Keep up the great work!
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Beautiful! I really liked the character's flashback. . .
L0st.S0uL chapter 1 . 11/7/2005