Reviews for Smiiles
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
hm...society. i don't like the things that society makes people do to themselves but if i said that i wasn't like society, i'd be lying. i mean, i understand society to an extent, but not everything. and the whole "stain glass masquerade" inside of the church and the masquerade outside of the church because everyone is looking for the perfection that is given to the sleezy magazine models.

that's what this seemed to be about to me. and if so, i agree.

but crying isn't bad. for me, i like one song that puts it into perspective: "i'm pouring out my heart to give you room"

we pour out our hearts and all of the stuff we are keeping in and allow room for other things. for me it's christ and his love and his passion-for you it may be something else.

but i like this. good work. ]
Needa S chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
A well thought out piece. Awesome job!
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
i like how u differentiate "what we think/ ...force fed" and the whole "because it cannot harm us/ or se we choose to believe" because the fact is is that we're always affected right? we just choose whether or not to see it. good job!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
seems like another take on the whole behind a mask theme, i dig it, good flow, well done
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
this is a nice poem. THe descriptions are well put together
AlboChick chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
i completely agree that people are "oblivious to what's outside". and its true that we don't stop and think. so if i had to rate this out of five stars it would be five stars. lol.
always gats b y chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
nice word use. i love the title. ;] keep it up.

xo - Rei
roachpiece chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
that's exactly lkie me, always smiling. always. wherever i go. yep yep yep. also, how do you get it so that your lines aren't spaced out like mine?~hail
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
so true - it's only the outside that counts sometimes, as long as that looks good nobody cares.

Great poem, as ever.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
i like the whole thing...but i can't point out exactly what it is i like lol good job anyway
arcane devices chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I've noticed you often write about subjects that people can somehow relate to. Keep it up. - ADD-san
catseyeview chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
nice throughout such metaphor as "embroidered into our face" is bringing a "double-awareness" to this topic
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I like this poem, I would clap for it but something tells me you wouldn't hear it. ::claps::
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
A mysterious and poweful piece. It works well. I love it
queenvixta chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
This is great, the imagery is very powerful. Quite dark in a way and the writing is very good. Well done! QueenVixta