Reviews for Best Friends Forever
Heamatite chapter 39 . 12/2/2012
Hi Pinky

It's been years! Literally I think. Stil loving the story. Any time you feel inspired to write a little more, I'll be here waiting to receive it! Please do consider writing more. I still need to know how it ends!
Many thanks
Yours
An avid reader!
Messy Ink chapter 38 . 7/4/2012
I feel bad for Gabby. Hope she finds someone. I'd initially thought she'd get together with Justin, but I guess not...?
Messy Ink chapter 37 . 7/4/2012
I'm seriously surprised that these guys delude themselves into thinking that Rebecca cares. I mean, from what I've gathered, she's just using them, and using them all. Also, about Gabby, how come none of her "friends" are bothering to find out what's up? Is she just good at hiding it or are they just THAT wrapped up in Rebecca?
thepunchline chapter 39 . 4/18/2011
After giving up on fiction press for a while I stumbled upon this story. I read all 39 chapters in a period of two days and I'm absolutely addicted to the storyline.

I love the Rebecca and Bryan together. I don't know why, but I think they're amazing together.

Justin and Michael are incredibly sensitive and are just
Leena chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
Okay, I'm only on Chapter Nine, but this is already, hands down, the best thing I've read on here so far. It's amazing. Guess what I'm going to be doing all day. Finishing this! Haha! I think Gabby is my favourite. I like Gabby and Justin . . . and personally, I think Gabby and Bryan would be need. There are so many possibilities for this. I love it!
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 38 . 12/23/2010
So this is a second review for the next chapter since I forgot to talk about this story. I would really like it if you separated some paragraphs because I feel like I'm skimming, and skimming's not good. The perfect ending...let's see. As much as it hurts to say this, I want Michael to die. And the rest is history. XD I love all the main characters, and you can't make me think otherwise. Except Bryan. I'm starting to dislike him a little.
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 39 . 12/23/2010
No no no no no no, please update soon. I finally found a good story, and I'd like to finish it. Please keep writing. Thank you for writing this story.
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 35 . 12/23/2010
Aw, Justin and Gabby forever and ever and ever! I hope that Gabby and Rebecca never stop being friends. Just saying.
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 33 . 12/23/2010
Oh my gosh, I love BarlowGirl! My favorite song is Never Alone. Anyway, I'm thinking Tiffany's little gift is like a blackmail video or something. Haha, or it could just be something sweet. Meow, will there be a cat fight between Shannon and Gabby?
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 26 . 12/23/2010
Love love love love love this chapter. I'm starting to feel that everything's going to go downhill after this chapter.
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 25 . 12/23/2010
1. Well I'm not really a rating person, but I like Rebecca the best (despite her obsessing over this competition with Tiffany and sluttish ways)because she's cool and doesn't take crap from anyone. My least favorite is Bryan because as much as I like jerks (in stories, of course), he's just a manwhore with the biggest ego ever. It's funny how I'm rooting for these two to be together though. :D

2. Bryan and Rebecca despising each other but, of course, fall in love again.

3. Delilah and Candace getting a happy ending.

4. Yes

5. Well, even though you've probably already written the whole story, I wanted to fill this out anyway. Happy Christmas vacation to you!
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 24 . 12/23/2010
I hoping with all my heart that Becky and Bryan are together forever. XD

Anyway, I kind of miss Tiffany. I wish she was back. Like really back.

I'm also dying trying to figure out how they're going to ruin each other's lives. Haha, you sure are good with suspense.
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 23 . 12/23/2010
...well that was shocking. Great chapter, as always.
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 22 . 12/23/2010
Oh wow, I'm on chapter 22 already which means...a little someone's back. I can't wait to read the next chapter! I have a feeling Michael's not going to have a happy ending, which makes me so sad. :( Hmm, I just noticed that I don't really know anything about Rebecca's, Tiffany's, or Bryan's past.
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
I'm way too attached to Michael. :'( Sniff.
614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »