Reviews for Best Friends Forever
Madcow13 chapter 34 . 3/24/2006
Ah... It's been so long! I don't know what has happened to me and why I didn't read all of this sooner... I annoy myself sometimes.

Anyway, I'm sort of back to feeling sorry for Tiffany. I'm also annoyed with Rebecca. Does she have to get off with everyone? Could she possibly just pick one person? I thought she loved Bryan... Strange girl...

And Gabby and Shannon like the same guy? Trevor? Or did I read it wrong? Now that is something I didn't see coming, mainly because I didn't think about it, but whatever. Now I look back, I do think that I should have suspected something like this... but I say that about everything.

So anyway… hope you get another shock of inspiration and you can write (and update) a load more soon!
NO LONGER USING chapter 34 . 3/24/2006
yeah those are great bands..i listen to them all the time...though right now I'm listening to Dashboard Confessional...!...Screaming Infedelities, great song...oh and about this chapter now...since i've gone off tangent...

It was awesome...the box scene was perfect...wonder what happened with Erica and Tiffany...and the ending with Bryan punching Michael...loved that...the drama I mean...Though I think...his punching Michael was a little over the top, despite the fact that he was jealous...Michael's too good to be punched like that...((tears)) awe well this only adds to the web of trouble i love so much...don't ask

~~Lacy~~

btw glad you're updating fast
verydishonestxx chapter 34 . 3/24/2006
Hey just wanted to say I LOVED this chapter, can't wait for the next. I feel SO sorry for Tiffany (as a rape victim I guess I would).

As to the chapter 33 title, it's from the dashboard confessional song isn't it? At least that's what I thought of when I read it...
scatter-brain chapter 34 . 3/24/2006
a v. good chapter, very dear michaels in 4 it!and eric... itz lukong like he's da 1 who raped tiff... which wud mean that Bryan was cousins with Eliza, wudnt it?and is da chappy name from 1 of dashboard confidential's songs? or maybe itz just coz evry1's being unfaithful and all that :Pnewayz, keep up da gud work, and update soon!

I'll be waiting...

lotsa luvgogg(aka scatter-brain)
Satanic Thoughts chapter 34 . 3/24/2006
Oh. My. Godd! That was just too much drama for me to take in! And I even started to cry when I read Tiffany's letter. I guess I can finally pity the bitch..lol. No, seriously, wow! You know how to write (At the risk of sounding repetitive). Can't wait to read the next chap, so update soon! OK, and I JUST realised that all the three guys were going for Becky!
Satanic Thoughts chapter 33 . 3/24/2006
OHMYGOD! Yes, SHANNON AND GABBY LIKE THE SAME GUY! And the box mystery is to be solved soon, lol! Sorry if this review is crappy and senseless, but I SO can't wait to get to the next chapter!
Jonayla Plaid chapter 34 . 3/24/2006
Whoa, such a shocking chapter. I nearly had a major organ failure with the last paragraphs. Whoa, wow! I loved it. I don't think my sister's like my yelling at the computer at seven in the morning but, I can't help it, you get me so worked up, I just have to yell at the characters. And I know what you mean about the insomnia and how character's will just go crazy in your head until you actually write what needs to be written. lol. /Very/, /Very/ good chapter. I loved it alot. So like always Write more, I'll love you even more, and I'll review more.

~-Jonie
Satanic Thoughts chapter 32 . 3/24/2006
Hey, this is Emotionlessxix, in case your wondering! I've switched IDs. Anyway, sorry for not reviewing for- gasp- THREE, no FOURR whole chapters! I don't know how I could resist the temptation of taking a peek but hey, I had the-never-ending, ever-bugging Finals!

Anyway, alls over and I'm glad at the prospect of reading three fat chaps. and the new story of yours, which I've noticed, has been posted! Anyway, yeah, Danita's death complicates things, I guess. And I so can't wait to see what Tiff wants with Becky! I'm glad I didn't have to wait and just ONE click and I'll get there! hah! Anyway, yeah, that cuts the review short, can't wait to read more!
kelsi bones chapter 34 . 3/24/2006
Oh my gosh! Amazing chapter! I knew something like that would happen eventually, but not so soon... It seems almost like Eric was the guy who raped Tiffany... hm...

Katrina's typing slave
Enigmatic Night chapter 34 . 3/24/2006
Now that was a very Funfilled chapter!

This sure is not going to be pretty, what was Micheal thinking? Who exactly is this 'Junior Chick'? Is there even a chick?

No one except Shannon noticed Gabby run out the door, when did Gabby seem to not matter as much? Now I remember when Gabby decided to nit like Shannon, has she decided to like her now? Or is it just a case of fandom?

No one would have guessed what was in the box, I alays thought it was a bomb but when it didn't blow up (although I was secretly hoping it would) after the first appearance of "the box" I gave up hope.

I will await the next chapter the way "Screaming Infidelities" it isn't be any chance a song by Dashboard Confessional is it? I mean it is a song by them but is that where you got the chapter title from? Anyhoo Bye!
Single Cell chapter 34 . 3/24/2006
Oh, Tiffany... -sigh- I feel like a horrible person for saying this, but she got what was coming to her.

Bryan should have expected that if he neglected Becky, someone else would capture her interest! (On the flip side, however, Becky should have been more responsible, too.)

What is happening to Gabby-Goo? It seems like ever chapter she changes a little bit more. It makes me sad; it's like... her friends are stifling her so much that they've snuffed out all that's great in her. Oh, sadness.

Pinky is my hero and I bow to her amazingness!
Pahbo chapter 33 . 3/23/2006
AH! OMG! I knew it! I knew Gaby and Shannon would like the same person. Whoa, Becky slapped, Tiffany. We're finally going to find out what was in the mystery box! Finally! Good chapter!
CURE-Karasu chapter 33 . 3/23/2006
Hmm... this chapter isn't as... interesting as the others, sad to say. But I like how you incorporate Trevor into this chapter (and link him with Shannon)! He sounds so adorable!

In truth, I totally forgot about the box... ADD, you know. I'm going to have to find the chapter that it was in... crap.

But, I love how you didn't make Micheal and Becca... yeah.

She's still a slut.

That was said in the best way possible, though!

Wells, can't WAIT untill the next chapter! I'm going to try to find the box now!

Luvs-Raven
PoTaToWoRkS chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
well, I've been following this story for SUCH a long time haha, I'm loving it :) please please PLEASE write more soon !
NO LONGER USING chapter 33 . 3/21/2006
yay a new chapter and sonner than the last...and another chapter added to Windom Falls...i think you're on a roll Pink...anyway this chapter was very good...Rebecca- i don't know what to say, excpet the whole thing with Michael didn't go over so well...maybe they were just meant to be very good friends...though I highly suggest Bry isn't the best filler boyfriend...lol...anyway can't wait to see what's in the box..sounds interesting...and just for the record I absolutlye love Barlow Girl and Rebbeca St. James as well, odly i was just listening to one of Barlow Girl's songs...lol...well anyway huggables to you and don't wait to long to update...
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »