Reviews for Best Friends Forever
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 18 . 12/23/2010
Wait. What? No, you can't make me hate Rebecca. Never! Yep, there's a reason I was drawn to this story, and it's because of the depressing, hurtful events that I'm hoping will happen...I'm crazy...XD
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 17 . 12/23/2010
I'm really loving that last line. I'm a sucker for dramatic, sad things. Hahaha. Keep on writing please!
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
Sigh. I hope Rebecca stops sleeping around. It's nice Bryan's noticing her though...kind of. Delilah, Delilah, Delilah. Haha, she's interesting. Anyway, love this story! The plot just makes me want to skip breakfast and read more. XD
Seralen chapter 39 . 11/25/2010
I don't really like Rebecca. D: She seems a little too perfect, getting mixed signals and such from all of the guys. I'm still team Tiffany all the way. :P Although, that may have something to do with the fact that it's my name too.

The story's pretty great so far, although it can get confusing. My suggestion is to skip a line or two every paragraph, because I often lose the spot I'm reading because of all the text. Spacing would make it less hard.

Keep up! :)
covertwatch chapter 37 . 3/4/2010
Oh, my god, that last line just totally clued me in to where you're going with this! So, I've been reading some reviews and this one chick said this was cliche. I have to disagree. While the premise of the bestfriend turned lovers set in the background of a rich boarding school isn't anything new, the way you've structured your story-especially with the characterizations, is definitely unique. It depicts existing and ongoing societal paralless but with a twist that's all your own. So good job! Oh, and the review about this being trite wasn't meant to be an insult because the reviewer openly aknowledge how much he or she liked the story but I felt compelled to speak up anyway :) OH, and sorry for this insanely long review btw.
HPRK08 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love it!

Te beginning is really interesting, it seems like a nice story. Slightly cliché, maybe, but I love cliché. D Can't wait to read more!

~HPRK
Vance Vestiaum chapter 39 . 1/8/2010
Ughh, what? Who's the baby of Rebecca's father? Why are you telling us, chapters before, that the baby dies of some illness? And how come you haven't updated in three~four years? Please consider telling the rest of the story. Thanks.
Vance Vestiaum chapter 32 . 1/3/2010
Ugh, Michael, too? All the guys have been with her, now.

And wow, Shannon must be in love with Gabby. Two lesbians now.
Vance Vestiaum chapter 29 . 12/31/2009
Where. Is. Tiffany. I'm so upset . . .
Vance Vestiaum chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Honey, every time you used "acceptation" so far has been wrong. The word you are looking for is "exception." Just a heads up! (
h3adinth3clouds chapter 20 . 9/21/2009
I started reading today. And I am hooked

My only concern is where's Tiffany?

She was a fave of mine. Is she coming back?

Or will she never be mentioned again.

Loving the story C
Damned to heaven chapter 37 . 9/12/2009
I just spent my time re-reading this. This is awesomely beautiful and its such a shame it isn't finished. Can you please please please finish or at least just summarize the rest of the story. You may be pissed off/annoyed at us readers telling you to finish it but god is it hard to read an amazing story that has you wondering and making up endings that constantly suck. Please update!
lissalee chapter 39 . 7/11/2009
it's taken me about 2 days to read this story, but I must say it's brilliant.

at the moment, my favourite character is Justin. I really liked Bryan and Rebecca together though. but now I want to know what's going to happen between Justin and her! :P

I so desperately want Michael to get better! please! poor dude, he's so nice :) i also want to see Rebecca's and his relationship develops!

Please update soon! pretty please!. your story is officially in my favourites and alerts :)
Earthen Faerie chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh hun, I love this story. Its very well constructed and no character is left behind. You don't focus on all of them at a time, and thats good because it could make a story looked somewhat clumped.

Its so sad that some dumb person on Xanga plagiarized this, but hey: This means that she did like the story, although only wanted glory for what wasn't theirs.

Kudos for a great story. My sympathies to you.
Xara Nahara Campinelli chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
I knew Tiffany was in love with Eva. Yes! Go me and paying attention. Great story. I can't stop reading it.
614 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »