Reviews for Best Friends Forever
Xara Nahara Campinelli chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
I know this is a bit late, and this is my first review, but I feel like sharing my opinion anyway:

#1. What do you think of Tiffany? Rebecca? Gabby? Michael? Bryan? Justin?

Tiffany - pretty awesome and very collected; I like how she is very organized and OCD. Heck, I 'm that way, too.

Rebecca - Very bitchy, but at least she knows what she wants and is not afraid to be honest. I love that.

Gabby - She is very interesting. I like how she looks like a technicolor rainbow. She is totally unique.

Michael - He seems like a typical jock, but that's because I don't know much about him.

Bryan - He sounds very hot, but a bit conceited. I would totally date him if he were real.

Justin - He is my favorite male character because he seems the most calm out of everyone in the group, the most faithful, and definitely the darkest, which I like.

#2. Who’s your favorite character? Why?

Hands down Gabby because she is as experimental with fashions as I am. She is also as weird as I am. She also loves animals, which is another trait that I share with her.

#3. Least favorite character? Why?

This is a hard one, but I don't really dislike any of the characters except for the sophomore girls that get on the elevator with Tiffany. They seem like small-minded idiots.

#4. Who do you think would make the best couple? Why?

Tiffany and Eva because Tiffany seems to only love Eva, and I noticed how she looked very sad when she stared at the picture of the two of them.

#5. Worst couple? Why?

I definitely cannot see Bryan and Tiffany together because they would be the typical "We look good, so we will be good together" couple. Bryan is probably only interested in her for her good looks while Tiffany really doesn't seem to give a damn.

#6. What is it about this story that keeps you reading it?

Just how it reminds me of one of my favorite cartoons, 6teen. There aren't too many similarities between the stories, but I notice that there are three guys and three girls in them and how each person has a different personality and hangs out with each other. I also like your writing style and how you give very good character descriptions. The story as a whole is excellent, really.
HWTC chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
A very good story. Really well-written plot, personally I have no clue how you can keep up with so many characters and who is sleeping with who! (Whom? Never understood...)

It took me a couple chapters to really understand all the drama of these friends, because how often in real life does this really happen anyway?, but you put it together really nicely. Very creative storyline. The only thing is the many simple errors that occur, like you would forget a "r" there or repeat words.

As I finished Chapter 39, I realized you haven't updated in...three years? Writer's block? I hope it ends soon, I know many people are wishing for the best for the six!

}:-)HWTC
Pavlove chapter 28 . 4/17/2009
I've been reading the story for the past 6 hours and I just had to stop to review. It's so entertaining! Gabrielle reminds me of an old friend, possibly the only person who made me act silly. Rebecca is well-written too, and the guys all have well-defined personalities. You have a knack for indirect characterisation.

However, I can't help but find the repetitive descriptions. The way you mentioned that Michael resembles Shane West in almost every chapter so far is grinding. The same goes for Tiffany's looks, normal behaviour and speech patterns, Gabby's childishness and Rebecca's chameleonic traits. Like my editor would say, show and don't tell. And if you must tell, don't repeat it. Honestly, you're so good at making your characters jump off the page through what they do, and making them such distinct personalities, that there was no need to come out and describe them in so many words.

Other than that (and it's a pet peeve, so I was bound to look for it) the story is wonderful and your writing truly entertaining.

I'm off to bed, but I'll come back and review after I finish reading the whole thing. Looking forward to it!

- Laura
loserson1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
stop-drop-and write chapter 39 . 1/20/2009
wow, awesome story! love the drama, and all the characters, of course. I mean, its so rare to find a story with even one character with a personality, and your has like a gazillion. (totally not sure if that is a number, but who cares) Anyway, its hilarious, has a point, and basically touches on like every single teen issue out there. Oh, and another thing about the characters (which I totally love, in case you haven't noticed) is that even when they are making stupid mistakes and ruining each others lives, I can't hate them. Its impossible to hate people when they have a good reason for the things they do. Oh, and I hope for more Gabby in the future! She is a hilarious comic relief, and comic relief characters are my favorite.
dramaqueen89 chapter 39 . 9/18/2008
HELLO!

PLEASE UPDATE.

IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS, WOMAN.

I'M DYING HERE.
the exception chapter 39 . 8/24/2008
you really don't know the difference between "it's" and "its?" one is possessive. the other is a contraction. i don't know, but it doesn't seem like you learned that in elementary school. the other problem is your obsession with apostrophes, especially when it's something like "who's" when it's really supposed to be "whose." (you don't know possessive? really?) even though you're an accomplished writer, it pains me to have to point these out.

last thing: i'm going to write the last paragraph with every single apostrophe inserted wrong. let's see how nice that looks.

your really don't know the difference between it's and it's? one is possessive. the other is a contraction. i don't know, but it seem's like you did not learn that in elementary school. the other problem is your obsession with apostrophe's, especially when its something like "who's" when its really supposed to be "whose." (you don't know possessive? really?) even though your an accomplished writer, it pain's me to have to point these out.
the exception chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
i'm pretty sure it's "exception," not acceptation. also, you like to use "it's" in the place of "its" (the possessive form of objects). i hope someone else has mentioned this from all the reviews you've gotten. it's been bothering me how acceptation is the "usual, accepted meaning of a word; approval." an exception is like the only thing contrary to most beliefs or processions (which is the word you're aiming for). anyway, your story is still really good, but i just wanted to point out those 2 grammar tidbits. hopefully you'll keep them in mind please.
dramaqueen89 chapter 39 . 8/11/2008
DAMN IT!

UPDATE SOON!

IT'S BEEN 2 FREAKING YEARS!

I'm having a bad case of bryan-justin-michael withdrawal.

Please.
dramaqueen89 chapter 34 . 8/11/2008
OH MY GOD.

The shit is all over the place.

Everyone wants Becca.

I thought she was in love with Bry?

Gawd.

Drama.
dramaqueen89 chapter 23 . 8/11/2008
Oh. My. God.
dramaqueen89 chapter 21 . 8/11/2008
Bryan is SUCH a boy.

He's clearly in love with her.

Gawd.

And poor Michael!

Don't let him die :
KayBressi chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
I noticed it said a lot of peopel hate Bryan, but ,personally, I'm hoping it turns out well for Rebecca and Bryan
2SweetSunshine chapter 39 . 6/30/2008
I am so totally addicted to this story. And now I find out it's been more than a YEAR since you updated! AH! I wanna know what happens next! Ugh.

So, you want an honest opinion of what I like and don't like about his story. Okay, so here goes!

The one thing I absolutely hate is the language. I am also a Christian, and I very rarely hear language (although, of course, I know several people who use them on a regular basis)

My 2 favorite charachters are definately Michael and Gabby. I'm not too fond of Eric and Shannon, and I definately don't like Brian and Tiffany. I do think, however, that you've done an amazing job developing all of your characters. I love that fact.

As far as what I would really like to see in this story? The only way I can see any of their lives turning around at this point is by them becoming Christians. I would absolutely LOVE it if at least one of them became a Christian and really turned their life around. I remember reading in a past chapter that at least one character would die. Hmm...Obviously it isn't Brian, but...oh well, I don't care, just PLEASE, PLEASE don't kill Michael or Gabby! You would seriously make me cry. lol

so, anyway, Love the story, and PLEASE update it soon!
lainey3 chapter 39 . 6/19/2008