Reviews for Best Friends Forever
Rayne Aubrey chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
I love it so far and I can't wait to see what happens later! Update soon!*~*Rayne*~*
account123 chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
what kind of sick freak tells people she's finished the next three chapter, and then also tells them that she's holding out. you are a review whore.

post another chapter on this one. and update all your others. that's right, i said it. all of them.
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Love the new chapter three very interesting characters. Well done. myheartiswaypastbeating
miss-blackhair chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
the descriptions are really great. good job on that. i like those. keep it up. update soon!

ps: you can check out my story too, if you wanna. )
VinnyRoxyFrankie chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
Oh pinky I'm so sorry I didn't review the last chapter! I can't remember why, I definitely read it .. maybe my mum came in and made me go to bed or something .. anyways I'm really really enjoying this story. I can't wait to read more! I like it cuz you are doing a good job introducing the characters without making it seem boring. Please update soon!

~Aissi
Ruby-Wonder chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Wow! Cant wait till the next chapter! Of course I'd update! I love it, I love it I love it! Usually when there are so many carachters its hard to keep up, but you've introduced them at perfect pace! Amazing! Yay! You ARE amazing!
giRLAddiCted chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
The threat in the end...wow...oh...you made several mistakes. Tiffany Irving, Tiffany Parker. A typo, instead of such, spell it as suck, with a k. That's all...oh, not to blow my own horn *now who said that?* but please read my story and drop a review, k? Will appreciate your comments on it...thank you!
miss-blackhair chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
i LOVE the storyline! the set of rules were so freakingly funny. LOL. hope to hear from you soon! )
KateMeister chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Aw. No, I am definately NOT going to kill you, the more stories the better. This "super prologue" leaves out just the right amount of information about everything. I love it. I like the way the Mom is the narrator. Throughout the story, keep mention of the girl in the hospital and what's going on with her please. I like it.
Ruby-Wonder chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
OH MY FREAKIN GOD. THIS IS TOO DAMNED GOOD. PLEASE CONTINUE! ITS WRITTEN SO WELL. DESCRIBED SO AMAZINGLY. A CATCHING SUMMARY, THE START. The end's so...cliffhangerish even if its not intended. PLEASE update soon. PLEEASE!It would be a waste of a good story if you didnt! (
Madcow13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Cuddlewumflekins? Okay, someone needs to have her head checked out. ;) I get what you're saying about the girls and the guys though, that does happen doesn't it? Is the mother going to turn out to be one of the girls? That would be good. Eh, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Whatever, just update this (or anything, I'm not picky) ASAP!
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Captivating start I really hope you don't trash it. Well done. caliorbust
VinnyRoxyFrankie chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Hm very interesting! I never had the idea to do a story kinda within a story before. I can't wait to see where this goes!- Aislinn
giRLAddiCted chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Aye caramba, manana...this is absolutely fantastissimo! Hehe...no worries, I'm and English-speaking idiot. Just wanted to try out some new languages. Enough of that. Great technique in writing, the plot seems interesting enough. Love the summary, got me hooked already. Keep up the good work, mi amor. Will check out your other stories but do update quick or I will have to kick your butt personally...*grin* kidding!
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41