Reviews for jimi hendrix taught me the blues
Aisling Grey chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I absolutely love this song. Jimi Hendrix has always been one of my favorite musicians. This song sounds exactly like something Jimi would play. I am curious though, have you written any music to it? I would love to hear how you want this to sound. If you do, would you send it to me? I'd love it.
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
awesome! nice tribute to good ole jimi!
hendrixgroupie chapter 1 . 1/16/2006 it it's honest it's original it's amazing just WOW!

Elissa Pagel
The Watched chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This is brilliant. And it reminds me of that really iconic image of Jimi with his guitar, in that purple jacket and no shirt...Beautiful.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
love the song! i can actually imagine it being played in my head. Some really nice lines 'I'll spare a sigh for scattered minds' 'he slid down the rainbows that explode from his strings' really nice work!
SweetRapistEyez chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
okay, the poem is beautiful, it CAPTURES hendrix's spirit, and he was a god and a man i will always look up sound like a really cool person btw...and reading ur prof. while high is like whoah. this is amazing man. great job, please keep it up, ill come back for more!
the lorax is coming chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
JImi hendrix is mt hero

nice poem mate
poisin chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
nice song. gotta love jimi. gotta love the blues...

and i did show the pink poem to my little sister, in fact, she took it and turned it in to her teacher...

hey maria chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Wow, this is great. I love the casual tone of this and the lovely descriptions. Especially "He slid down the rainbows that explode from his strings/Made step-stones of rhythm given when his fingertips sing."