Reviews for love me not
One-Hand Clap chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
I truly liked the imagery held in 'melt down my skin'. It was beautiful, and it really held my attention, when it was beginning to dwindle a bit. This was a nice poem series but I have to say, to an extent, it was lackluster and I wish it had been filled with more 'melt down my skin' kind of descriptions.

- Clap Trap, from Review Marathon [link in my profile]
One-Hand Clap chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I really loved it! This is an interesting style, and I truly liked that as I read it, I was keeping pace with the protagonist, breathless and kind of rushed! It was good, that way.

However, there are a few spelling errors that I'm sure were just uploading problems. They are:

Ican't

should be 'I can't'

whatI

should 'what I'

Otherwise, an intriguing start!
Zeurpiet chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
I love this series of poems. They are all well written and I like how you seperated them since, although the belong together, are each a different poem on their own. I like the theme and how a lot of people, sadly, can relate to this... Great job!
ossining chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
I like the idea of melting down your skin. I don't know what I think of the repeating of "skin," especially when the second one is at the end of a line, just like the first is. Also, I think if you are going to use "and in the end" twice, the second should start a new stanza, otherwise it just seems like you're repeating stuff. If that made any sense at all. Keep writing! :)
ossining chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Wow. I really like this one. It's all about rhythm and rhyme and feeling. Great work. The images are amazing. Keep writing! :)
ossining chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
The first two lines are fantastic imagery. I also like the rhyme in this. Simple, short, but still powerful. Keep writing! :)
the naked civil servant chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
but in the end

glue-gun skin

is only make-believe

just like you

and your midnight eyes

gorgeous. a tugging sadness & desperation that flows beautifully. excellent set of poems that tell a clear story. xx
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow, that's a pretty tough thing to go through. There's always that doubt in your stomach...Nice poem. Keep writing! :)
just dani chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
i love how she's saying she wont say the words ...as she's saying them. well written. going into faves

us*A
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
eek I love this! the rhythm is excellent, and the sentiment is so subtle and simple and elegant! AWESOME work!
sloppy firsts chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
i love how she goes through so many stages as she slowly evolves and accepts the fact that he isn't coming back.

good job.
simpleplan13 chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
so true.. great ending
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
nice repition.. beautiful poem
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
I love that ending.. awesome job.. this collection is relaly good
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
i like this... a great take on the same old rhyme thing... awesome job
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »