Reviews for A Notice For Everyone
Greenwords05 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
::applauses::
klutz-zilla chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
very well expressed... i agree that poetry should be real and true 2 the being writing it, however, if all u r writing 4 is 2 find urself, and u don't want people telling u how 2 improve, or if u could care less, y bother taking up my time on this site? poetry should b undictated, but 2 throw words together is a cheap way out... f u were realy trying, i would hop little more than "if u don't like it, don't read it"
ChildofRevelation chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Perfect. I write what i feel, i feel what I write. If I get the urge to pik up the freaking pencil and write, I do it. No matter where I am. I agree with you. There are a lot of writers out there who write to be cool. They go online and try to find something they can change so you can't recognize it. I've met those people and I wish I could get away.
Morcirith chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
hehehehehehehehehehe.
Lady Wolf Paw chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wow, that just wow, just im speechless with how i feel about this peice, its like i was reading myself. Just one simple word, wow. Wolf Paw
Lellida chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
A very poetic rant! Nice job.
Lowell Boston chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
As a writer and poet I'm more interested in knowing what prompted you into writing this piece? One does have the right to write what they want, there's no debating that, but that also means there's no room for failure. By that I mean how do you know if your work is good or not? Poetry is one of the hardest forms of literature to write. To do so well one needs to understand some of its formats and standards - its a craft, if you will. Once those skills are embraced then strong writing can begin. Don't take this as a bad review, its not, because I'm on your side when it comes to writing from the heart. My complaints come from those who write what I call 'bad high school poetry' or angst poetry. A few of them are good, but many are bad only because they use too many cliches, and common words to express their thoughts and feelings. What I like about your work (from what I've seen) is that you avoid these pitfalls and speak straight at the reader. However, I would encourage you to study more on the craft of poetry writing to, what we call in the animation world, plus your work and ideas to be stronger. I highly suggest The Art and Craft of Poetry, by Michael J. Bugeja, it's an awesome book. Keep posting, and don't lose your edge.
Luis Iniguez chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I could use this to wave in the faces of people who think I'm too depressed. It's almost frighteningly good at expressing what I feel about that sometimes. Great poem.
Sadistic Love chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
:D I definatly disagree with some of what you wrote but it all is said to make a point I believe, and I agree with the point. Poetry isn't and shouldn't be dictated. But I also don't believe it should only come from the heart. Sometimes I find it hardest to write poems when I'm emotionally. I tend to write poems in the structure of a story. Or rather, it's fictious with nothing to do with how I feel. I get the image, the idea, and I write it down with words in the form of poetry.

What you write is poetry though. And people can and will dispute it but that's what I believe. : )
The Silver Tiger chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
so true and so to the point, nice
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Wow. This is really good. I don't think my stuff is good and I really don't care if people like it or not. I just write because I like it and it helps me get my emotion out.
Sub Form of Human chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
yeah, tell me about it. Anyways, I liked your ideas in this poem. The first time I read something like this.
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
It's crazy that you can take a thought I've been thinking about lately in the back of my mind and turn it into a poem.

When I first wanted to try writing poetry, I thought I was to write a story. But, instead the words and tears spilled out and I found out that it's a way to express my feelings. The only way I know how.

Take care,