Reviews for Tabby Cat
citrus raindrops chapter 9 . 5/21/2006
this story's so sweet ] Melvin's such a loveable character. update soon!
emerald chapter 9 . 5/20/2006
Heh, 'The Tamed Hippopotamus'...Melvin would love it- you know it. This is going really well by the way. Love the sweetness. And update sooner!
omaterluna chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
very good chapter...cant wait for the next
ElvislivesAgain chapter 8 . 5/6/2006
Very cute update soon! I love Melvin, he's so funny!
kirsten was chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
melvin's pretty damn sexy
AutumnSapphires chapter 8 . 5/3/2006
You know... I absolutely adore your stories. I have "Petals" saved in my favorites list so I can read it whenever I want, lol...

This story is just as good, so far. They *are* going to look for the treasure, aren't they? I can't wait to read the rest! Autumn
stanhops chapter 8 . 5/3/2006
I LOVE TO SEE THAT YOU're updating and I thought that the propsal was hilarious. I love Melvin's quirky nature and Tabitha's unabashed reactions to him. This is wonderful...Please keep updating!
Emilea chapter 8 . 5/3/2006
my GOODNESS! this is such an excellent read! i started just earlier and didnt stop until i finished. its fantastic! really, it is! well, i am GLAD that this is so unconventional! i love how the marriage is made from convention but it isn't a conventional loveless marriage at ALL. its adorable and i love how he kisses her. so romantic. newais, you have so MANY options of what can happen and there is the treasure hunt ahead. that is excellent.

and the evil solicitor's plans and such.

do update soon! please! im adding you to mi author alert!

au revoirs.

babe anjwl.x
whacked chapter 8 . 5/3/2006
hahaha i completely and utterly love this story! it's not only adorable but has actual witty lines in it! i think i might be more than a little in love with Melvin (i think you may have just created my "dream guy" haha)..how girly of me to say so. i remember reading petals so long ago, so i can't say i really remember many of the characters if they are repeated here..and oh no what are you going to make Dayton do? hopefully you will update soon!
Brooke ORiley chapter 8 . 5/2/2006
::giggles:: a hippopotamus. that's excellent. i thoroughly approve of this entire chapter. except the part with dayton. i mean, i approve of it having been written, i just don't approve of him. you know.
emerald chapter 8 . 5/2/2006
I really like this chapter- so cute! Oh Melvin, oh Melvin, oh Melvin! Be mine! Fine, fine I'll be happy with him being with Tabitha, she's such a sweetie, the two of them are going to make a fantastic pair- can't wait till the marraige! Oh, oh what exactly is Dayton planning?
aphroditeseyes chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
Well, Melvin certainly doesn't belive in beating about the bush does he? The proposal was a little abrupt, but very cute!

I love Melvin's character. If he and Tabby weren't so perfect for each other,I might want him for myself...
eyp chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
cute
Lark of the Poets chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
Hehe! I love it!
Rina-Lyn Bae chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
Oh! I love it! Tis fabulously romantic and I really like Melvin's character. Your style of writing is awesome, and very engaging. The only faults I find are the occasional typos. The story is wonderful!RLB
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »