Reviews for Tabby Cat
newsboyhat chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Hi, I just want to know that I always read your updates, but I rarely review because I feel like I have nothing constructive to say. Your work is more polished than most. So yes, closet reader here (sorry!)

I love romances in this time period, especially when they're awkward and cute like this one and Petals. Great, job, and keep writing :)
Crystal109 chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Whe as good as ever, I say! Don't worry about word count... it's no big. If something feels like it'll finish, it'll finish by itself. Because, of course, if you add some random hundred and twenty words talking about Melvin's daily work, for example, that'd be rather uninteresting. Of course, you could try. ) I'm sure you'd make it interesting, haha. Anyways, great update, and I hope you update soon! (Bonfire Night? Bonfire Night? What type of holiday is that? It sounds so interesting, haha. Beltane? )
stanhops chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
Oh this is going to be an awesome story! I can tell and am anxious to see what occurs next. Another winner, like Petals, although I must admit it has been a while since I read Petals and I don't exactly remember Melvin's role. Could you refresh me a bit? THANKS FOR THE FAB READ!

de Leon
moi chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
nice chapter. looks like we are in for an interesting read. :)
Lady Knight Bella chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
I love where the story is going so far! Keep up the spectacular writing!
once i met a boy chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
i love your writing. it makes me feel like i'm reading an actual book. it's great. and i love the story too. i've read a couple of yours and they are all good.

keep it up. :-)
grumpirah chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
i really enjoyed this chapter. i'll be looking forward to your next update!
Crystal109 chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
Aw, I'm sorry only one person reviewed chapter 2! I really really like this story, I just thought I'd already reviewed. -_- Shows how smart I am. Anyways, I hope some more action comes in soon! D I'm loving how you're making the plot move, which is definitely a good thing. Haha update soon, please! Hopefully, I'll remember to review the next one as well. _
Lady Wrye chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
You write very good conversations. I love them.

Yes, I think that is all _
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
woot, this story is fun. melvin pretty much rocks my socks. i'm pretty sure he did in petals, too, but it's been a while, so i lost track. was tabitha in petals? cause from your note at the end, it sounded as if she may have been, but i'm not quite sure. i was also a bit confused, cause i could have sworn that lorraine was supposed to be next, and instead we had some mention of tabitha, and both the name and the personality didn't really sound familiar, so i got confused. but it all makes sense now, and i thank you for clearing it up, and for starting this story, even though it took me so long to find it. lookin' forward to more!
Kiran S chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
i can sense that this story will be just as amazing as petals. you're a true talent. can't wait to read the next chapter!

-kiran
CezyAngel chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
melvin's household sounds interesting O.o are there going to be scenes with him and/or tabitha in london? i hope so. that seems like it'd be interesting to read :D
vociferous chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
so this is sort of the prequel to petals? haha,i can be so slow someimes. but just to confirm, this is supposed to happen before petals right?

Anyway,i'm liking the story already! it's along the same mould as petals, the sweet,happy kind of story(well,it appears to be so far. if you discount the father's death of cos) which is gr8 cos that's my fav sort.

Update soon!