Reviews for Tabby Cat
Alanisaur chapter 16 . 1/4/2010
I like this one, too. But I must say that I like Petals better. I like the whole plot of it, I also like how all of your plots are very creative. It's so sweet, it makes me want to scream! I like how Melvin the second time he proposed to Tabitha he had all those figurines for the song. How ROMANTIC! lol! Love all your stories and I will continue to read your work!

BlankPage
balloonfista chapter 16 . 8/18/2009
This is the cutest story i've ever read. seriously. especially the Tabby Cat thing...

Ri
Cazlee chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
This a wonderful story, I like it alot. You are a very good writer. Characters are very nice also, pardon my language for english isn't my first.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
cute.
Erica71167 chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
I love this story too! The 'I love you' at the end is like a signature for your stories, I like it. I can't wait to read the other stories.
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Petals was an amazing story and I can tell that this story will be just as amazing. You're an amazing author and I really can't wait to read more :)
kaw97 chapter 16 . 3/20/2009
Another winner! I loved it!
LupusAries chapter 16 . 2/14/2009
Well this was a funny and good story. Certainly more lighthearted than Petals...or dare i say more mad? Those two are two extraordinary characters, likeable and funny. funny that i read ma madmoiselle bizarre before this one. A good story, i liked it very mad...err much!
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Aw that was so sweet! I love Melvins character his cheekiness and humour are so endearing. I loved the first one and i didnt realise there were more stories so i was so glad when i found your account again Cant wait to read the other stories in the series!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 16 . 1/21/2009
great story!

xx
Astarael-11 chapter 16 . 1/17/2009
I loved this story of your as well but it was for purely different reasons than why I loved Petals.

I loved this one so much because I loved Melvin. He was hilarious and charming and just generally jovial. He was a really great character to read and I assume that you must have had heaps of fun writing him as well. He is certainly amazing.

I quite liked Tabby's brother as well because even though he could be an ass sometimes, he was a considerate ass especially because he was generally just looking out for his sister which was really sweet.

Anyway, loved this story as much as I loved the others.

aa
ukrgrl chapter 16 . 1/1/2009
great story! it was so fun to read. lol i just love melvin, he's like the funniest character here :D
Nieth chapter 11 . 12/16/2008
hi,

Really enjoying the story so far, only up to chapter 11 currently.

Just wanted to mention, without sounding like a complete prat, that in chapter eleven the use of a comforter is mentioned.

Thought you might like to know that comforters are generally referred to as duvets [slang: covers] in England.

sorry if i sound a bit snobby, its hard for me to write something slightly useful without sounding like a twat.

I am enjoying the story immensely.

thanks.
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 16 . 12/2/2008
Melvin is amazing. I love how you made him. He's so funny & witty, it's great. Probably one of my favorite characters on fictionpress!

And the story is very cute - loved it so much.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 16 . 7/29/2008
ahh nice work! bright one that Melvin is.
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »