Reviews for Tabby Cat
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
a little problem... melvin has a changed last name from petals to this.
emilybh chapter 16 . 4/7/2008
This mayn't sound like a lot, but I put off a French assignment, maths assignment and english assignment to read this :D

I relly enjoyed it!
emilybh chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
I like this!
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 16 . 3/7/2008
Yay! They are happily in love and married, I really love how your stories are paced there a one or two spelling mistakes but they are barely noticeable. Anyways I can't wait to read the rest of your stories. Oh and I feel sorry for Daniel.
AJS chapter 16 . 12/28/2007
Haha, Melvin's so cute and way too sweet and thoughtful, in a good way though :) Tabby (goodness I can't remember her full name, sorry) definitely deserves them. The two are very well suited for each other. Usually I go for the more strong, macho guys lol but for Tabby Melvin works. He's exactly what she needs, though I think I enjoyed Petals more than this one. Well, it doesn't matter. Being poor didn't really suit Tabby very well though. So it wasn't totally scandalous when the news of Tabby & Melvin's broken engagement got out? I would have thought that would be kind of unheard of during this time.

ANyways, thanks for writing this. Please continue with your sweet, original stories :) I have a fetish for these old time fics.

- Alyssa
Erisah Mae chapter 16 . 10/2/2007
Very, very sweet. The little misunderstanding at the end was just enough to add some tension to the story, and I liked the riddle segment.

Well done.

Erisah
Wallpaper-Patterns chapter 16 . 9/23/2007
I just absolutely love your style of writing! Your setting and attention to detail amazes me. Anyone who can write in a historical setting and get it down right has a lot of talent and dedication to research. I love the ending - I for one, found it utterly and devastatingly romantic
Midnight Artist chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
LOL, is it wierd to want to be proposed to like that?
Midnight Artist chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
wow, first chapter and i'm already captivated!
NomadicWriter chapter 16 . 8/21/2007
i love your stories, you have me captivated with every word, i found this to be a very fun read, and had me laughing.

-K
sealednectar chapter 16 . 8/9/2007
Aww! How sweet. Melvin really is a knight in shining armour (albeit slightly dysfunctional) and is utterly hilarious. I love him! I think William is in love with Jenny (the servant) and always has been. He goes to the Gassy Goat to try and forget about her etc etc. Am I anywhere close? Hmm. I shall wait and see. Please carry on writing, you are an exceptional author. Cannot wait to read more.
ophelia chapter 16 . 8/8/2007
aw...etc aw''s...i luved it!
G.Catherine chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
D yay! :) :) i love the twist in the ending!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Riku E. Fallon chapter 8 . 6/22/2007
I really enjoyed this chapter. Funny, sweet, etc etc.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »