Reviews for Tabby Cat
jarvie chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
loved your story. I think you're one of the few authors here on who write accurate (and highly enjoyable) historical fiction. So, congratulations on a job well done. I shall commence to the rest of your stories now.
one little hollow chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
AW! That was such a sweet ending! I really like Melvin, he's a riot! I love the trio you have, Adrian, James and Melvin. Adrian is the somewhat serious, intellectual one, James is the dense idiot who is serious as well (loveably dense) and Melvin is the comical joker! I love it! _ You should get these published.
akaCHEEKS chapter 16 . 2/18/2007
omg as you know new reader right. and i read petals from one of my favourite authors list on her fav. stories. and i absolutely loved it. so when i saw this story on s.c.o.w. as being nominated and whatnot i wanted to check it out. and guess my surprise when i saw that you were author of one of my favorite stories out there! i was absolutely livid! i love this story too! i have a fascination with early england. especially if it's in medieval or victorian times! i love those the best!
siddika chapter 16 . 1/29/2007
FANTASTIC JOB.
wintersalad chapter 16 . 1/27/2007
I'm in love with your writing. Seriously, I am.

Take responsibility:)
britty-tt chapter 16 . 1/20/2007
I really love this story, I love the whole old time setting. The story is simply beautiful.

It's so original and very unique. Sorry if this is the a short reply but ive stayed up till 2 in the morning reaidng your story.
paprika chapter 16 . 1/3/2007
hey there! i really love this story and "Petals"! "Petals" is actually one of the first stories i read that got me hooked on fictionpress. sorry i didn't review earlier haha anyway i really like Melvin's character! he's so unique! not unlike the stereotypical arrogant and jerk of a hero who always ends up bickering with the heroine (no offense to other stories, i also enjoy reading those plots _
Aimers chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Wonderful! I'm going start reading this now. _
atreyu love chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
this is interesting.
Mediator chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Congrats! This story has been nominated to win the Most Humorous (Completed) section of our awards site.

- Lauren
Alithia chapter 16 . 11/5/2006
I like your stories, especially Petals, which was refreshingly original. However, why the Gassy Goat? It seems to promise a place where you get gas, (and not the kind you fill a car with) :-).
Michelle Habibi chapter 16 . 10/23/2006
i love this story! its so sweet! i cant wait to read your other stories! so are you going to be writing about every interesting character in these stories? how many books are they going to be in the end? im sure these questions have askd frequently...or not. anyways, got to go but im sure your going to meet me again in another review as im planning to read some other stories in the near future...dunno when thats going to be, though, high school takes up a lot of my time. but rest assured, someday i WILL read all your stories. and i'll review too! bye!

-Michelle Habibi
zoule chapter 16 . 10/21/2006
Yay for a good story
zoule chapter 8 . 10/21/2006
Oh wow...I just have to mention that I love Melvin's character. He has such humor and life :)
Soul's Eclipse chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Dang, it's been so long...and I've found your story finished! I love this story, however cheasy you think it, I love it!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »