Reviews for The Parquet
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 13 . 2/12/2006
O_O are you serious? well, it was actually stated in the sumary... but still! rawr. that's a very weird way [for maxim] to treat someone he loves. T_T they are an unlikely pairing. hope this doesn't end too soon. [
happyeverafter chapter 13 . 2/12/2006
I really like your story, but I would like to point out that I think that it has gone from fiction to fan fiction, not that there's anything wrong with that, it just took me by surprise (but maybe I'm just slow). Also I think that the "like miss Bingly" is a bit to much, you just made a really good "Hunsford Proposal" scene and there really is no need to put an exstra reference to P&P in there.
BangBangYourDead chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
Very awesome story.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 10 . 2/11/2006
ehehehe. yeah, still in june huh. i just always thought college admissions were in april and stuff. so.. yeah. well, i like janie. _ she's so innocent.
Joey chapter 13 . 2/11/2006
DUDE!

I just caught on. Your story has so many similarityes to pride and prejudice. I didn't even catch on till the miss. Bingly comment at the startish of the chapter.

But yeah. You're my hero.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 9 . 2/11/2006
what! i thought she was only 17. and now she's in college? it's august now? jeez, this was fast paced. i thought they were still seniors in high school.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 8 . 2/11/2006
what was that about? o.o; grace is pretty emotionless sometimes.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
the last line was awesome.

and i picture tom as myspace tom. e.e;
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
now I want a smoke.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
i lied.

i love your chapters.

i love the narrator. she has this smart-aleck tone all the time, and it's addicting. she's so cool. haha. i'll probably be up till 1 AM reaidng this.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
hahaha. awesome story-or what i've read about it. it's 11:41 PM right now, and i can't rush to read 12 more chapters. but so far, this is completely awesome. i love the narrator - grace? yeah. well. great story. _
a case of me chapter 12 . 2/10/2006
huh...

it's kind of like Pride and Prejudice, you know? Pretty much different, but slightly similar. (right okay i dont know what im trying to say)
LadyWriter chapter 12 . 2/9/2006
Awesome chapter! I like how you write this story and I love the characters. I can't wait to see the next chapter and I loved how you wrote the last scene of the chapter with John and Grace. Update soon!
Emilia J. Luthi chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Now that I've had some time to think about it -What happened to the "Pride & Prejudice" symmetry? You had that whole thing going on, and I loved it, but in the last couple chapters it sort of faded out. Bring it back, please, or at least provide a transition out of does Maxim see in Jessica? If she's as unremarkable as she seems, why would he be attracted to her? And doesn't that seem just a little too obvious, that both of the guys Grace has been involved with are involved with her?

Anyway, good work in general, just thought I'd chip in my bit of constructive (or so I'd like to think, anyway) criticism.
ConfigurationSpace chapter 11 . 2/8/2006
I wish Jessica would get run over by a train. Or a city bus.

And I hope Grace... I hope Grace stays as great and wonderful and beautiful (Inside and Out) as she already is and I hope Maxim at some point realizes what he's missing (More than I suspect he already has). And most of all: I hope it's him that has to work his ass off to win her over.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »