Reviews for The Parquet
LadyWriter chapter 11 . 2/8/2006
I wanna kill Jessica... That was an awesome chapter! I like how you wrote this chapter. Can't wait to see what you do next
melody chapter 11 . 2/7/2006
.. this story has got me hooked. I can't wait till you update again. Jessica is a BITCH. And Maxim is just confusing the hell out of me -" But I love how well written this story is.
Emilia J. Luthi chapter 11 . 2/7/2006
Beautiful word choice - you have an excellent command of the language. Looking forward to future chapters!
thecatsmeow chapter 10 . 2/5/2006
I love janie's character. she voices such realistic thoughts that you don't see in other characters on here. can't wait to see what happens next.. and she's right. girl's *are* bitches.
LadyWriter chapter 10 . 1/31/2006
I like the way Janie tries to see things in a good light and the way Grace has a darker look on the way people are. It makes a great contrast. I love the story and I'm glad you updated. :-) I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next chapter. Awesome job.
Elidhu chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
But what happens next?
starchild33 chapter 9 . 12/30/2005
this story is wonderful! your writing is so poetic, it really makes u feel for the main character.
LadyWriter chapter 9 . 12/30/2005
That was awesome. I like how you made her think about what it would do to her future in her eyes. This is awesome story and I love it. Update soon!
ConfigurationSpace chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
Oh man that was such a moving chapter. The ending especially. I don't feel like gushing over it, cause that'd just feel like I was tainting it or something. But it was really good.
LadyWriter chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
Nice chapter! I hope you update soon because you got me sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what's going to happen next. Wow... awesome job!
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
Awe. That got me all upset lol. Awe damn. Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next.
starchild33 chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
i love this story! It has some of the best character interaction i've read... i love grace's character and can't wait to learn more about maxim!
ConfigurationSpace chapter 7 . 12/13/2005
Lovely! Once again, another situation I've found myself in. I want to hate Maxim, yet at the same time he's one of my favorite characters. He may be an asshole, but somehow he still intrigues me.
LadyWriter chapter 7 . 12/13/2005
Nice chappie. I enjoyed it! I love how Maxim and Grace were interacting. I like how they were thrown into a situation that they had to sit together. Update soon!
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
Hehe, I liked this chapter alot. I think it was cute how they ended up in each others arms. Please update soon, I can't wait for more.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »