Reviews for The Parquet
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
I am going to go on a blood thirty rampage on Maxim! That bitch must die! Rawr! Lmao, sorry he pisses me off. I am surprised that Grace did something like that. o.O Heh, well I am stilling loving it desperately lol, so please update again soon.

- Cel
ConfigurationSpace chapter 6 . 12/6/2005
Awesome story! I love every character in this story, and I'm enjoying the fact that it isn't going along at a snail's pace, yet it isn't moving insanely fast

If anything, what I like so much about this story so far is how much I can relate to Grace so far. I'm sure other girls probably feel the same, but it's nice to know that an author can so accurately portray a character and her thoughts. So yeah, great job! Please keep going with this story cause I love it!
LadyWriter chapter 6 . 12/6/2005
Nice! Update soon I loved the way Maxim and Grace interacted.
TwoPlusThree chapter 6 . 12/6/2005
Wow, I love your writing style :) I hope that Grace doesn't do anything stupid with John cause I think he'll probably just use her . . .

Write more!
Gandella Raye chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
those first like 4 paragraphs... i feel like that sometimes. maybe not about writing -i enjoy it but i'm not that great- but that yearning.. _ it's maddening, no?

well, i really enjoy reading this story :) and thank you thank you for updating!

(geez, i sound like a big dork...:S)
LadyWriter chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
Nice work. I love the way Grace and John are working around each other. Hmm... I wonder what's going to happen with Maxim, but I'll just keep reading to find out. Update soon!
dawn chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
hey, cool storyline. like the way the story unfolds. keep updating k? wanna know what happens between maxim, john and grace :) can't wait!
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
You are an amazing writer my friend. I am really getting into the story, I love Grace and her personality. She seems very real. Though I must say I truly wish to beat the shit out of Maxim. Ah, he's such an asshole lol. But he too does seem quite real, just a total jackass lol. But yeah, I am loving this story, and I can't wait for you to post up the next chapter.

- Celie
Juniper Nights chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
sweet story, keep updating
LadyWriter chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
Awesome! I'm glad it gave us a look into her family life and also how John and she are going to work together. Nice, update soon!
miss-blackhair chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
boy, i cant wait for the next update. cool chappie. update soon! )
LadyWriter chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
Nice story. I started reading it and I must say I like the plot. I don't know what will happen next but I hope you update soon so I can continue reading. Update Soon! :-)
miss-blackhair chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
i LOVE the plot. its really interesting. uh huh. hope to hear from you soon! ) good job.
M chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I usually don't read het romance, but I saw this and was intrigued. I like the banter between the two. I can't wait to read the rest.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6