Reviews for Shadows Of Doubt
Arichos chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Wow...dark...almost...hopeless.
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Ah yes, I do remember reading this one. It's one of my favorites of yours, I believe, if for nothing more than the fact that it satisfies my love of dark and malicious tales. Wonderful imagry as always, and I'm very fond of the way you word things in this one. The message is very dark and you've chosen words that convey it well. Brilliant job! Brava!

Hip
white-clouds chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Cool. Dark. Awesome.
dog-eared hanyou chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Damnation is such a cool word. Like the word spiffy! The whole poem so dark but I like it a lot. Cheer up and stuff.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
"clarity with damnation lie ahead" such a dark message but one that is stinted by the use of damnation. I still greatly enjoyed this. I think, though it sounded awkward at first, that 'damnation' gives off this dark almost psychopathic meaning to the poem. it is pretty and gorgeous and vile all at once. lovely, lovely writing.

oh, work on the structure a bit as it seems a bit sloppy at times when reading. mainly in the begining stanzas.

* noelle
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
wow. so dark. so very cool. doubt. nicely done. great ideas and concpets
Ice and Snow chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
i like the...roughness of it and at the same time it was really delicate. And it was just...there. )
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Like a cool breath upon your neck in a London alley at the darkest hour... in other words, I like it. It kind of has a Poe-ish feel to it.

Thanks for the review and the complient, I appreciate both. Yeah, I've been gone for a while (still haven't even written that next chapter).
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
some awkward syntatic structures here and there, but overall not too bad. i'm not sure if its being poetic or florid. the verbs are nice in the third stanza. but its a little jumpy, and the overall theme of the poem is a little mixed and lost with all the words like passion, hell, and damnation. which may be misleading, now is doubt the verb? or the noun? either intrepretation is lacking with the diction. but overall, again, it's not too bad. good stuff to read. deep. and... well... an improvement.

kakyou
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
creepy.. nice and true
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Sorry I've been idle for a while. But I'm back! The dark mood of this poem is actually quite reassuring. -Cindy Moon *)
AllyCred chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
i really liked it, there was a darkness to it that i could totally identify with...great job.

lots of loveAC
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Dark and chilling. The last two lines were the best. Nice job!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I like the style you used in this one... it's quite...different from your other pieces. I don't really have much to say because you already know what I have to say. Simply, good job and I'll see more from ya soon.

Sumi-chan
ViciousMan chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I have an idea for one of the verses... perhaps the shadows could "Resist" the exhale and creep in.

I liked how it showed fertile dreams being corrupted..