Reviews for the toast to cannibals
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
lovely. the breaking of "attraction" is well-done.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
i've read this before but it just struck me now to review it. i really like this a lot - the way you're so vague leaves a lot to the imagination with strategically placed words. lovelovelove "come one come all" from there out. in the "tongue chewing" stanza, though, i think the word "shoes" could be replaced with something a bit more descriptive: stilettoes, perhaps? horror indeed.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
chillingly beautiful...
agentprovacateur chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
i love the first little blurb. it reminds me so much of this girl i know...love it :)
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Toes crossing within shoes..gave me the shivers.
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
std attraction? wonderful.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I love this. Sure, it deviates from the norm quite a bit, style and theme wise, but I still feel like I understand it, like I know it. It grabs you somehow, with this dirty underlying tone and it simply commands attention. You have a lovely knowledge of words and your vocabulary and use of it is always excellent.

-jess
MadBrilliant chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
liking the style and vocabulary. I don't get that last phrase "&theirmechanism is."
addie pray chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I love this. Flashy machinery. Favourite lines - from (seize the day)on.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Another wonderful piece of work from you. :)
lackluster chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
i love the "come one come all" carnival feel to this. a very interesting poem...
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
amazing work!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I love you.

seriously, this rocked my ... err-it was beyond amazing. ( . .phrase.) the whole thing is powerful, shiver inducing and Halloweenesque throughout its entirity. love, love, LOVE everything in this poem. really, can't descide. you leave me feeling dumb.

...

did I mention I love you?

* noelle
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Powerful piece! I took away from it that its about the ways that we personally destroy ourselves: We fuck until we're diseased. We drink intil our insides give out. Again powerful piece.

Juliet.