Reviews for Water
Hidden Flowers chapter 18 . 9/25/2008
This is a good one. There's more, you say?
Hidden Flowers chapter 10 . 5/11/2007
I have the whole series, and the whole thing is terrific. I mean the Narnia books. CS Lewis is the best.
Crewger chapter 18 . 12/20/2006
nice story... I really like the description of the power... but, it's going a tab bit too fast (if u want suggestions)
a horrendous book chapter 10 . 12/16/2006
ur story is realli interesting..i love it..i will add it to my favourite story...
midnightdream-5 chapter 18 . 12/14/2006
ur writing's really gd, but i tend to have mistakes as well, from wot i saw, the only thing that stood out for me was, when Sienna answeres her phone u put 'Hallo' instead of 'Hello' and... and since Jake becAme her boyfriend again not 'become'

hope thats a lil helpful... quite a short chap... but if it means the next one comes faster then i dont care! lol update soon!

oh and will read ur others soon promise!

and the other one u mentioned wen i have more time! ]

kat x
AWorldAtMyFingertips chapter 18 . 12/10/2006
Aww, the sweetness! Good chapter, more about Sienna and Jake's cute little love life more than anything else but that's goodie goodie gum drops. Very nice :)

Update soonish okay, luv?

x
Dalik Taltoka chapter 18 . 12/8/2006
Good new chapter

I can't wait for the next one

I'm ready for my next few chapters but my files are all at home with out interent...

I'll update Project Supernatural soon, after that... your up
S.S. Dailey chapter 18 . 12/7/2006
Interesting...yeah this chapter had a different, almost normal, feel to it. You took a break from Sienna working with her elemental abilities, which can sometimes work in a story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

S.S. Dailey
Black Cat Bastet chapter 18 . 12/7/2006
Good chapter...I never saw Casino Royale...I wasn't really into it while it was playing out in theaters. Well, update soon! And thanks for the reviews on my new story, I'll update soon too! _

-Black Cat Bastet
Sure as the Dawn chapter 18 . 12/7/2006
I love this story! It's awesome, it's fantastic, genial, great, amzing, etc., etc. AND, you inspired me to write a new story! It's gonna have the same ring to it. Elemental powers. Never fret, everything's gonna be dif from ur story, so u don have to worry about plagerism. Can't wait for the next chapter! Hm. Who's the new enemy?
midnightdream-5 chapter 17 . 11/9/2006
hey! u updated! just when my stupid computer stopped working! typical lol. :D really gd chapter u HAVE to update soon! please? u had a few mistakes but nothing major. i feel bad for Sienna, she's still only young and wants to learn fast, but she really needs to learn the phrase 'gd things come to those that wait.' lol kat x
Adaku chapter 17 . 11/5/2006
NO! I'm WaterHealer, remember? I changed my penname about 2 months ago. Oh well. -_- It's been a while since you updated this story. And I just realized that c16 means 'chapter 16'. Wow. I probably won't be able to update for a while-I just came to say hi. Randam as usual, I'm never helpful. Till next time

adaku-chan
bright-silver-star chapter 17 . 11/4/2006
sounds good...i wonder what her mom meant by that last line though..update soon

~kitty~
Tasha West chapter 17 . 11/4/2006
Sorry for taking so long! I am so glad you've updated at last! Anyway...I'm thinking Sienna's parents are a little too hard on her, they need to give her a break. Anyway I hope to see an update of something soon :D

Ciao!
Sienna Dragonfly chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Wow, extremely interesting story thus far. I like it. I'm particularly fond of the main character's name, 'Sienna,' but I suppose my reason why is fairly obvious.

Anyway, I really enjoy this chapter and am now going to hurry and read the next. So keep up the good work 'n what-not...

And I cant wait to see what happens next.

~Sienna Dragonfly