Reviews for F
L. Anne Mathers chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
F - What my math grade will become unless i get off the internet and study for my test.
untilI chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
F's... I've been getting a lot of those lately. But be opto-fuckin-istic! F is for fantastic! D is for Damn good!
caverot chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This is highly creative! Have you ever thought about taking a creative writing class? I think you'd do very well. (In case you can't tell, this is written by a future English teacher.) Seriously, take that creative writing class. You would be depriving the world of your work if you don't.
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Oh Jesus, this is going on my favorite poems list! This was hilarious and cynical but it striked me as smart and creative. I loved it and I can't believe something as simplistic as this (a poem) I never thought of making. I love it! Good job I hope you make more like this.

Okay, okay, now to the meaning: Yah failing sucks, but i've never got an F. For the life of me it's as hard as getting straight A's in every class for a final report. I just can't do it, it's unfathomable me thinks.

Anyhow, I love this poem. I love you :P

Kidding, nice job dude. Keep up the great work.

- ShadowEver
Glowing Aura chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Man. That is so true. Can you really define an F? I don't think I even want to. But I know that F is the beginning of the word Favorites ;-)
Hale Magefire chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Hehe.

... that is all.
notACTUALLYwriting chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Half humorous, half...not. Pretty good.