Reviews for Making Him Notice
Guest chapter 27 . 6/16
OMG I CANT BELIEVE I ALREADY FINISHED THIS. DUDE THIS MADE ME CRY SO FUCKING MUCH. I CANT BELIEVE THEY ARE OVER OMG I NEED TO START READING THE SECOND PART RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THINK THIS WAS SO INTRESTING. BEST STORY EVVVEERR THIS HAS TO BE TIED TO "IF I STAY" & "WHERE SHE WENT". I CANT STOP FLIPPING OUT LIKE FOREAL. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR MAKING ME LOVE READING EVEN MORE. BUT ONE MORE THING. WHHHYYYY?! YOU SHOULDVE MADE THEM GO TO COLLEGE TOGETHER! OMG I LOVE/HATE YOU RIGHT NOW. UGGHH
annayh44 chapter 27 . 5/25
I am crying I really love this story. . .alot. .alot. .alot. . i love Lay & Trent so badly, I wish they never separated. .but i am start reading the the new beginning ~~
iluvboooks chapter 7 . 5/15
YASSSS
esha khan chapter 1 . 4/25
your story is great and ive only just started it
EireGal chapter 1 . 4/9
I can read no more. "I notice first that he has a disease that makes him mentally retarded". That is such a messed up statement it is off the wall. WTF. What disease is this, that u have made up in your head, is it contagious?. People are not mentally retarded, it is such a derogatory term. Also your character can tell a persons intellect by looking...I think not. Im going to assume you are a very young teenager writing this story, but please remember words have power.
tahira chapter 27 . 9/14/2014
One thing. I love you and this story. I was so freaking bored and you made my day! This was amazing. I'm posting as a guest but my account is by the name of Tahira.j12 and seeing how good you are could you read and review my story Run After You? If you did I'd be honoured. Once again this was above great
leavesfallingup chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
There is no problem with Delia's speech or her obvious maturity and intelligence. If parents read to their children and talk to their children in a mature way, the children often reflect this. In this case, since the parents seem to be non-involved (at least with Trent), the "reading to her" seems dubious, but perhaps Trent is the one who treats her well.

It is sad about Una, though her story is unfortunately more common than any of us like to believe. I have never understood women who stay with a man who abuses them... nor can I understand a man who takes pleasure in hurting women (or children).
ab2heaven chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
oh...god..im gona cry..no strike tht..im crying!
ab2heaven chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
u cant kill una! noooooo
ab2heaven chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
he kissed her on the cheeks...soo gentlemanly...cute!
ab2heaven chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
its cuteii!
ab2heaven chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
its nice!
solarisacorn chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
This is so adorable! I luv it! Yay!
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »