Reviews for Making Him Notice
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2015
Um 6 hour flight? So he could do it 4 times in a day? Not that big a deal. And since it has been made abundantly clear that money isn't an issue for him it's not like he couldn't afford to fly back and forth. Weak. Perhaps if he was going to Oxford in England?
Guest chapter 23 . 10/15/2015
Entertaining? Sure. But would I call this a good story? No. It feels really juvenile, while I can understand that the characters are young, their portrayal and the in between bits sounds as though they are being written by someone who only has the vaguest idea of what emotions or reactions someone would have in their situation.

Language-wise I agree, don't call people 'retarded'. It doesn't describe anything about then but makes you sound like a total idiot.

Also with the whole Una thing, if my aunt was being physically abused by her boyfriend I can guarantee that I would show more concern then Laila has. Understandably she is concerned that by interfering at all she could make it worse, but that doesn't mean that away from Una she can't voice her concerns to Dani or her mom or Trent or Ryan or whomever, or just have a soliloquy to herself.

Entertaining but superficial and surface-level at best.
vlady chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Looooove your story#keep on writing this really made my year *fact
vlady chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Love it *big ups to u
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Hiya - I've just started reading this story...and it seems really good. However, I would recommend that you fix the line that says 'he had a disease that made him mentally retarded'. I personally don't know of any diseases that do that and 'retarded' should not really ever be used. It's hard not to notice that phrase when you read through the first chapter and people could be really offended by it.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/16/2015
OMG I CANT BELIEVE I ALREADY FINISHED THIS. DUDE THIS MADE ME CRY SO FUCKING MUCH. I CANT BELIEVE THEY ARE OVER OMG I NEED TO START READING THE SECOND PART RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THINK THIS WAS SO INTRESTING. BEST STORY EVVVEERR THIS HAS TO BE TIED TO "IF I STAY" & "WHERE SHE WENT". I CANT STOP FLIPPING OUT LIKE FOREAL. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR MAKING ME LOVE READING EVEN MORE. BUT ONE MORE THING. WHHHYYYY?! YOU SHOULDVE MADE THEM GO TO COLLEGE TOGETHER! OMG I LOVE/HATE YOU RIGHT NOW. UGGHH
annayh44 chapter 27 . 5/25/2015
I am crying I really love this story. . .alot. .alot. .alot. . i love Lay & Trent so badly, I wish they never separated. .but i am start reading the the new beginning ~~
iluvboooks chapter 7 . 5/15/2015
YASSSS
esha khan chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
your story is great and ive only just started it
EireGal chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I can read no more. "I notice first that he has a disease that makes him mentally retarded". That is such a messed up statement it is off the wall. WTF. What disease is this, that u have made up in your head, is it contagious?. People are not mentally retarded, it is such a derogatory term. Also your character can tell a persons intellect by looking...I think not. Im going to assume you are a very young teenager writing this story, but please remember words have power.
tahira chapter 27 . 9/14/2014
One thing. I love you and this story. I was so freaking bored and you made my day! This was amazing. I'm posting as a guest but my account is by the name of Tahira.j12 and seeing how good you are could you read and review my story Run After You? If you did I'd be honoured. Once again this was above great
leavesfallingup chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
There is no problem with Delia's speech or her obvious maturity and intelligence. If parents read to their children and talk to their children in a mature way, the children often reflect this. In this case, since the parents seem to be non-involved (at least with Trent), the "reading to her" seems dubious, but perhaps Trent is the one who treats her well.

It is sad about Una, though her story is unfortunately more common than any of us like to believe. I have never understood women who stay with a man who abuses them... nor can I understand a man who takes pleasure in hurting women (or children).
ab2heaven chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
oh...god..im gona cry..no strike tht..im crying!
ab2heaven chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
u cant kill una! noooooo
ab2heaven chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
he kissed her on the cheeks...soo gentlemanly...cute!
1,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »