Reviews for Making Him Notice
Lucy chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Hahahahahahaha I think I love you! Cow tipping? oh god your the first person in like the world that has known let alone talked about cow tipping. :) Great story btw you should get it published.
annah chapter 26 . 11/14/2010
Found the FP site, and found your story. I enjoyed it VERY much. I'm now going to read the sequel. I know it's been a few years since you wrote this. I can imagine how amazing of a writer you are now, because this story was amazing. Thanx for the reading enjoyment.
000000001.0 chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
your characters feel...too sweet. does that make sense? they feel almost flat, too perfect. i haven't finished the story and maybe you wrote this a long time ago, but yeah i just wanted to comment on it.

i don't want to come off as flaming, i like you writing style and will finish the story, just it was something that seemed off as i got farther into the story.
Alanisaur chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Great!
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
'Finally! I'm done! HAHA! :D

I started reading this fic yesterday and finished it today..

am I amazing? HAHA! LOL! :D come to think of it, i only have 4-5 hours of sleeping.! Good thing it's weekend..! HAHA! :D

OMG! It's a good thing there's a sequel..if not, i swear, i'm going to be disappointed with the turn of events and to the ending.! HEHE! :D

Anyways, i love this fic and the characters..

Trent and Laila are so love love love..haha.!

I love them..i hope for the best for them! :D

Mitchell and Danielle..i'm so happy that they still together..! HAHA! :D

Goodluck to Mrs. Stallings and Rick relationship..

I hope they end up together too.! HEHE! :)

I'm sad that Una died..poor Aiden.! :(

Shame on Shane.! LOL! :) wow..they're sounds like.! LOL! :)

Thanks for this wonderful fic..! :D

Congrats for finishing it..job well done.!

Godbless and Goodluck on your future fics.! :D

Anyways, i'm on my way now to the Sequel..

can't wait to read it..

I hope Trent and Laila end up together same with

Mitchell and Danielle.! HEHE! :D

I love happy ending, you know? :D
The Weatherwitch chapter 25 . 9/17/2010
oh wow!

i loved this so much!

well done :D
raiseyourweapon chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
omg, this is so dfisunsaruinjjghasiencwen !
raiseyourweapon chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
OHMIGOSH :)
MrsHellman chapter 25 . 9/1/2010
I'm going to be honest with you, this story was very, very slow and for ten chapters or more they were together but didn't do anything, and it felt as if the story was standing still, then the whole thing with Jeff and Una happened and the story started to move again. I truly want to read the sequel though, because it's still a great story :] However, something I noticed... a mistakes you kept on doing. An 'isle' is the same thing as an 'island' while an 'aisle' is the one you walk down in a store.

Huggles & Cheers,

Mi
marijee chapter 25 . 8/25/2010
All in all the story read well, though there were some typos and some word usage mistakes. I enjoyed your story. I liked your characters and the story moved well. Looking forward to the sequel.
marijee chapter 22 . 8/25/2010
So it happened. Not only did he kill Una and himself he shot Laila. Poor little Aiden. In a way I am glad that Laila stood up to Shane, but she also made it more dangerous for herself. Wow, what a suck ass day for Laila...knowing her father cheated and then coming into the situation with Shane and Una. I would think that Laila would tramatized from this event. Sigh.
marijee chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
So Laila's dad cheated on her mother...that's probably why they left for VT so quickly. Sigh. Linda sounds like a teenager! LOL! Oh and they said their ILY's...sweet.
marijee chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
So is this a foretelling...is Shane going to hurt Una and Laila ends up with Aiden? Oh and I loved that moment when Trent wondered out loud what Laila was doing to him. He's falling in love too. Jeff sounds like he's in the same league as Shane. I hope he stays away from Laila. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
This thing with Jeff must be something bad if it drives Trent to drinking again. I hope that he and Laila talk soon.
marijee chapter 17 . 8/25/2010
Shane didn't act like a happy father...he didn't even stay with Una during her labor. So we know that Jeff was the one Trent caught Ally with...is there more? Enjoying.
1,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »