Reviews for Making Him Notice
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I knew right away that Delia was Trent's li'l sister. :D These things happened a lot on FP stories.

Anyway, I like the story so far. Mitchell seems like a great guy. Too bad that he'll probably get his heart broken.
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 25 . 3/30/2011
That is so...heartbreaking. I really shouldn't have read this before school. Don't want to go in with red eyes now... Overall, this story was awesome. :) I thought it was great. Well, got to go. Amazing job. :)
MissCiya chapter 25 . 3/28/2011
I meanrewriting
Ms Violet chapter 26 . 3/22/2011
I love your story, thank you so much for writting it. The ending made me cry a but :)

Can't wait to read the sequel

Ever faithful

Ms Violet
Kelly Rogala chapter 25 . 2/22/2011
Just wanted to say thanks! Thanks for making me cry what the heck! Great story either way and when I finished reading this I was super happy that the sequel was already up because that would of sucked if I had to wait :) I'm not a very patient person lol. Great job again!
callmecoolene chapter 25 . 2/16/2011
I feel empty and alone. It's been a while that a story on here has made me fall in love and cry. Thanks for doing that :')
cosmetgirl chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Amazing
jorie chapter 25 . 1/8/2011
i love this fic..

the characters were all lovable...

except for shane though..

trent andd laila are adorable..

i love their story...

it was sad what happened to una.. but i see that it was necessary in the next chapters ahead..

i kinda had the feeling she'd be gone coz of what she made laila promise to do..

but it was still sad..

i enjoyed this wonderful fic!

great job!

off to go read the sequel )
HookedonFic2 chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
I really like Ryan, he seems such a nice friend! :-))
HookedonFic2 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Good story! :-)
Elishar chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
I was really touched by this chapter - eitrely of course with the "You are so innocent" part. It's sweet and I like it. Though, it's a little funny that I was reading that part with the song "The Star-Spangled Banner" as my background! Thanks to my cousin who got too bored and decided to play it out of nowhere. Anyway it was till good.
xButterflyKisses chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
AWW !
Lucy chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Hahahahahahaha I think I love you! Cow tipping? oh god your the first person in like the world that has known let alone talked about cow tipping. :) Great story btw you should get it published.
annah chapter 26 . 11/14/2010
Found the FP site, and found your story. I enjoyed it VERY much. I'm now going to read the sequel. I know it's been a few years since you wrote this. I can imagine how amazing of a writer you are now, because this story was amazing. Thanx for the reading enjoyment.
000000001.0 chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
your characters feel...too sweet. does that make sense? they feel almost flat, too perfect. i haven't finished the story and maybe you wrote this a long time ago, but yeah i just wanted to comment on it.

i don't want to come off as flaming, i like you writing style and will finish the story, just it was something that seemed off as i got farther into the story.
1,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »