Reviews for Making Him Notice
raiseyourweapon chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
omg, this is so dfisunsaruinjjghasiencwen !
raiseyourweapon chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
OHMIGOSH :)
MrsHellman chapter 25 . 9/1/2010
I'm going to be honest with you, this story was very, very slow and for ten chapters or more they were together but didn't do anything, and it felt as if the story was standing still, then the whole thing with Jeff and Una happened and the story started to move again. I truly want to read the sequel though, because it's still a great story :] However, something I noticed... a mistakes you kept on doing. An 'isle' is the same thing as an 'island' while an 'aisle' is the one you walk down in a store.

Huggles & Cheers,

Mi
marijee chapter 25 . 8/25/2010
All in all the story read well, though there were some typos and some word usage mistakes. I enjoyed your story. I liked your characters and the story moved well. Looking forward to the sequel.
marijee chapter 22 . 8/25/2010
So it happened. Not only did he kill Una and himself he shot Laila. Poor little Aiden. In a way I am glad that Laila stood up to Shane, but she also made it more dangerous for herself. Wow, what a suck ass day for Laila...knowing her father cheated and then coming into the situation with Shane and Una. I would think that Laila would tramatized from this event. Sigh.
marijee chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
So Laila's dad cheated on her mother...that's probably why they left for VT so quickly. Sigh. Linda sounds like a teenager! LOL! Oh and they said their ILY's...sweet.
marijee chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
So is this a foretelling...is Shane going to hurt Una and Laila ends up with Aiden? Oh and I loved that moment when Trent wondered out loud what Laila was doing to him. He's falling in love too. Jeff sounds like he's in the same league as Shane. I hope he stays away from Laila. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
This thing with Jeff must be something bad if it drives Trent to drinking again. I hope that he and Laila talk soon.
marijee chapter 17 . 8/25/2010
Shane didn't act like a happy father...he didn't even stay with Una during her labor. So we know that Jeff was the one Trent caught Ally with...is there more? Enjoying.
marijee chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
It looks like Rick and Laila's mom are happy. They still haven't got Mitchell and Dani together...sigh! Oh and I wonder how Una is doing? Poor woman. The art of French Kissing...eh? Mon dieu!
marijee chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
Rick seemed surprised that his boss had a 17 yr old son...I guess it doesn't surprise me since he doesn't seem to be home for his family. Things are looking good for Trent and Laila and maybe for Mitchell and Dani. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
I am glad that Laila told Trent she kind of knew about his problems sophmore year. She's smart to be honest. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
That stalker was really creepy, I am glad they found the boys. So I wonder what Mitchell and Dani are going to do in gym? Sweet kiss! LOL!
marijee chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
I hate gossip! I hope that Laila will discuss what she heard about Trent with him before she makes any assumptions. I think Delia is so cute!
marijee chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Sweet date, and Trent acted just like her answer in the quiz...a kiss on the cheek and a walk in the woods. So Una seemed ok...is she really. Will Trent ever tell Laila his problems? Enjoying.
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »