Reviews for Making Him Notice
marijee chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
This thing with Jeff must be something bad if it drives Trent to drinking again. I hope that he and Laila talk soon.
marijee chapter 17 . 8/25/2010
Shane didn't act like a happy father...he didn't even stay with Una during her labor. So we know that Jeff was the one Trent caught Ally with...is there more? Enjoying.
marijee chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
It looks like Rick and Laila's mom are happy. They still haven't got Mitchell and Dani together...sigh! Oh and I wonder how Una is doing? Poor woman. The art of French Kissing...eh? Mon dieu!
marijee chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
Rick seemed surprised that his boss had a 17 yr old son...I guess it doesn't surprise me since he doesn't seem to be home for his family. Things are looking good for Trent and Laila and maybe for Mitchell and Dani. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
I am glad that Laila told Trent she kind of knew about his problems sophmore year. She's smart to be honest. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
That stalker was really creepy, I am glad they found the boys. So I wonder what Mitchell and Dani are going to do in gym? Sweet kiss! LOL!
marijee chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
I hate gossip! I hope that Laila will discuss what she heard about Trent with him before she makes any assumptions. I think Delia is so cute!
marijee chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Sweet date, and Trent acted just like her answer in the quiz...a kiss on the cheek and a walk in the woods. So Una seemed ok...is she really. Will Trent ever tell Laila his problems? Enjoying.
marijee chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
So does Laila get her 10 questions? Oh and Ashlyn seems nice...Ally not so much. Everyone seems pretty excited that Trent is going on a date! Some of those girls are kind of mean to Laila. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
I wonder what the talk between Trent and Mitchell was about. Trent didn't seem very happy. Oh Yay! They are going on a date! Enjoying.
marijee chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
I do like Ryan...and I wonder why he stopped hanging out with the girls...oh and I think Trent is totally interested. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
I thought that Trent might be there. Oh and it's snowing will he be helping Laila home? Enjoying.
marijee chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Shane sounds like a dirt bag. Laila and Delia...looks like fate may be playing a hand in her life! Enjoying.
marijee chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Enjoyed this first chapter. I liked the way you portrayed Laila. I liked her friendship with Dani, her crush on Trent, all the volunteer work she does. Sweet and unassuming. Can't wait to see what happens. Enjoying.
emmslay chapter 25 . 7/7/2010
this story is seriously one of my all time favorites...

i loved every single chapter, sentence, and word

i cant wait to start reading the sequel
1,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »