Reviews for Making Him Notice
marijee chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
I am glad that Laila told Trent she kind of knew about his problems sophmore year. She's smart to be honest. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
That stalker was really creepy, I am glad they found the boys. So I wonder what Mitchell and Dani are going to do in gym? Sweet kiss! LOL!
marijee chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
I hate gossip! I hope that Laila will discuss what she heard about Trent with him before she makes any assumptions. I think Delia is so cute!
marijee chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Sweet date, and Trent acted just like her answer in the quiz...a kiss on the cheek and a walk in the woods. So Una seemed ok...is she really. Will Trent ever tell Laila his problems? Enjoying.
marijee chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
So does Laila get her 10 questions? Oh and Ashlyn seems nice...Ally not so much. Everyone seems pretty excited that Trent is going on a date! Some of those girls are kind of mean to Laila. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
I wonder what the talk between Trent and Mitchell was about. Trent didn't seem very happy. Oh Yay! They are going on a date! Enjoying.
marijee chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
I do like Ryan...and I wonder why he stopped hanging out with the girls...oh and I think Trent is totally interested. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
I thought that Trent might be there. Oh and it's snowing will he be helping Laila home? Enjoying.
marijee chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Shane sounds like a dirt bag. Laila and Delia...looks like fate may be playing a hand in her life! Enjoying.
marijee chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Enjoyed this first chapter. I liked the way you portrayed Laila. I liked her friendship with Dani, her crush on Trent, all the volunteer work she does. Sweet and unassuming. Can't wait to see what happens. Enjoying.
emmslay chapter 25 . 7/7/2010
this story is seriously one of my all time favorites...

i loved every single chapter, sentence, and word

i cant wait to start reading the sequel
Juliet Thinks chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and your story has been nominated and added to the site. Congratulations. :D Here's your raving review:

This is a SkoW-nominated (Best Make-Out Scene and Best Cliche), 1o reviewed story. In other words, it's good and definitely worth reading. It's adorable and well-written. The unpopular girl falls for the hottie. The last chapter? Yeah, it makes you cry. Amazing.

XOXO,

Juliet
Tears.At.Twilight chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
I Kinda Read This In The Wrong Order D; But Either Way You Have Some Awesome Stories :)
enchantedx chapter 25 . 5/28/2010
Omg. You're such a talented writer. I'm so in love with this story I don't even know what to say! You made me even cry

I just LOVE Trent and Laila.

Can't wait to read the sequel now.

In fact, i'm going to do that right after this review.

x
ilovepunks chapter 25 . 5/21/2010
omygod ohmygod ohmygod.

i absolutely love this story so much!

i cried at the end,- i have read this story soo much times yet i never get bored of it because its just amazing.

i lovelovelove the plot and i lovelovelove trent and laila.

i wish i had a trant in my life! its not fair! :(

lmao, you are such a brilliant and talented writer and you amaze me.

i love your storiess! the sequel to this story is really good aswell, its such an interesting plot aswell- not one you read about everday!

i just think that your an amazing writer and just felt the need to tell you. :)

-ilovepunks. x