Reviews for Making Him Notice
marijee chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
I wonder what the talk between Trent and Mitchell was about. Trent didn't seem very happy. Oh Yay! They are going on a date! Enjoying.
marijee chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
I do like Ryan...and I wonder why he stopped hanging out with the girls...oh and I think Trent is totally interested. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
I thought that Trent might be there. Oh and it's snowing will he be helping Laila home? Enjoying.
marijee chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Shane sounds like a dirt bag. Laila and Delia...looks like fate may be playing a hand in her life! Enjoying.
marijee chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Enjoyed this first chapter. I liked the way you portrayed Laila. I liked her friendship with Dani, her crush on Trent, all the volunteer work she does. Sweet and unassuming. Can't wait to see what happens. Enjoying.
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 25 . 7/7/2010
this story is seriously one of my all time favorites...

i loved every single chapter, sentence, and word

i cant wait to start reading the sequel
Juliet Thinks chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and your story has been nominated and added to the site. Congratulations. :D Here's your raving review:

This is a SkoW-nominated (Best Make-Out Scene and Best Cliche), 1o reviewed story. In other words, it's good and definitely worth reading. It's adorable and well-written. The unpopular girl falls for the hottie. The last chapter? Yeah, it makes you cry. Amazing.

Tears.At.Twilight chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
I Kinda Read This In The Wrong Order D; But Either Way You Have Some Awesome Stories :)
enchantedx chapter 25 . 5/28/2010
Omg. You're such a talented writer. I'm so in love with this story I don't even know what to say! You made me even cry

I just LOVE Trent and Laila.

Can't wait to read the sequel now.

In fact, i'm going to do that right after this review.

ilovepunks chapter 25 . 5/21/2010
omygod ohmygod ohmygod.

i absolutely love this story so much!

i cried at the end,- i have read this story soo much times yet i never get bored of it because its just amazing.

i lovelovelove the plot and i lovelovelove trent and laila.

i wish i had a trant in my life! its not fair! :(

lmao, you are such a brilliant and talented writer and you amaze me.

i love your storiess! the sequel to this story is really good aswell, its such an interesting plot aswell- not one you read about everday!

i just think that your an amazing writer and just felt the need to tell you. :)

-ilovepunks. x
Mae chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Ok, so I know this story was written a while ago and I didn't read all of it but I would just like to point out that I used to have a yorkshire terrier named Skipper and I think that's pretty cool.
ilovepunks chapter 14 . 5/17/2010

its not fair how good of a writer you are.

i lovelovelove this story.

reading it for the gazzilionth time.

favourite story much?

wel donee!

Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
I just had to write this. I see it all of the time! Seriously, I think I've seen more stories with this mistake than the people that get it right. Isle is an island, like a name for one or just a regular one. Aisle is the one that is in a grocery store.
igot4 chapter 25 . 4/2/2010
This was one of those stories that make you feel all gooey inside I loved it.

ThankGod there is a sequel I would have been so mad not to have a happy ending

thanks for a great read!
Dwindling Fire chapter 25 . 3/17/2010
wot! im gonna go find the sequel even though im supposed to be studying biology. screw biology. loll
1,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »