Reviews for Making Him Notice
marijee chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Enjoyed this first chapter. I liked the way you portrayed Laila. I liked her friendship with Dani, her crush on Trent, all the volunteer work she does. Sweet and unassuming. Can't wait to see what happens. Enjoying.
emmslay chapter 25 . 7/7/2010
this story is seriously one of my all time favorites...

i loved every single chapter, sentence, and word

i cant wait to start reading the sequel
Juliet Thinks chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and your story has been nominated and added to the site. Congratulations. :D Here's your raving review:

This is a SkoW-nominated (Best Make-Out Scene and Best Cliche), 1o reviewed story. In other words, it's good and definitely worth reading. It's adorable and well-written. The unpopular girl falls for the hottie. The last chapter? Yeah, it makes you cry. Amazing.

Tears.At.Twilight chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
I Kinda Read This In The Wrong Order D; But Either Way You Have Some Awesome Stories :)
enchantedx chapter 25 . 5/28/2010
Omg. You're such a talented writer. I'm so in love with this story I don't even know what to say! You made me even cry

I just LOVE Trent and Laila.

Can't wait to read the sequel now.

In fact, i'm going to do that right after this review.

ilovepunks chapter 25 . 5/21/2010
omygod ohmygod ohmygod.

i absolutely love this story so much!

i cried at the end,- i have read this story soo much times yet i never get bored of it because its just amazing.

i lovelovelove the plot and i lovelovelove trent and laila.

i wish i had a trant in my life! its not fair! :(

lmao, you are such a brilliant and talented writer and you amaze me.

i love your storiess! the sequel to this story is really good aswell, its such an interesting plot aswell- not one you read about everday!

i just think that your an amazing writer and just felt the need to tell you. :)

-ilovepunks. x
Mae chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Ok, so I know this story was written a while ago and I didn't read all of it but I would just like to point out that I used to have a yorkshire terrier named Skipper and I think that's pretty cool.
ilovepunks chapter 14 . 5/17/2010

its not fair how good of a writer you are.

i lovelovelove this story.

reading it for the gazzilionth time.

favourite story much?

wel donee!

Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
I just had to write this. I see it all of the time! Seriously, I think I've seen more stories with this mistake than the people that get it right. Isle is an island, like a name for one or just a regular one. Aisle is the one that is in a grocery store.
igot4 chapter 25 . 4/2/2010
This was one of those stories that make you feel all gooey inside I loved it.

ThankGod there is a sequel I would have been so mad not to have a happy ending

thanks for a great read!
Dwindling Fire chapter 25 . 3/17/2010
wot! im gonna go find the sequel even though im supposed to be studying biology. screw biology. loll
Dwindling Fire chapter 24 . 3/17/2010
gosh, i was closer to crying in this chapter than i was when Una dies. i feel like an unsensitive ass :(
Dwindling Fire chapter 23 . 3/17/2010
No! :'( poor Una. shane is an ass.
Dwindling Fire chapter 20 . 3/17/2010
OMG somethings gonna happen and in the sequel she'll be looking after Aiden, wont she? dayumm
Dwindling Fire chapter 15 . 3/16/2010