Reviews for Making Him Notice
Guest chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
It was very amazing love story .i dont know i am going to forget it for ages .plese comlete this story.
Sahara chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
I really love this chapter. And I wanted to know if it was okay with you it I took a scene in this chapter. That's up to you tho.
Sahara chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
I really love this chapter and Idk if this is okay but can I use a scene for a story of mine? I hshs needed permission first. I'm totally okay if you say no. But don't worry if you do say yes I would love to give you credit!
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Did he talk to her friends to find out her likes and dislikes or did he plan the date out all on his own?
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Trent's home life doesn't seem too happy. Considering his little sister's attitude toward their parents, it makes me wonder what is happening. The fact that they live in the same neighborhood as the very wealthy Ryan, it suggests that his parents are the hard-driving climber types. Am I right?
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
And now the claws will start to come out. It should be interesting.
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Well, at least that solves the problem of Mitchell. He can't be too interested if he's dating someone else. Then again, it is high school.
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Sometimes clichés are... reliable, even comfortable. After all, if something is a cliché, that implies that it happens so often that is becomes predictable, right?
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
From Delia's reaction, she doesn't seem too happy with her parents. They didn't even make it onto her "favorites" drawing. Little children are remarkably honest with their emotions, but they still tend to see their parents in the best light... which makes me wonder about the situation.

Curioser and curioser.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Laila seems like a very good person. Unfortunately, high schoolers aren't known to flock around "good" and "nice" students. Those qualities don't stand out as desirable until after the other types of people knock a person around for a few years.

I look forward to reading this story.
Samurai Wolverine chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
O.o'''''' I just noticed you started MHN literally the day before my birthday in 2005. But all in all, This is a great story even though I'm about 6 years late. I started reading this story last night and honestly when I read Una was shot, I wanted her to live longer for Aiden so he'll have his mom for atleast his first few years of life, but I enjoyed every bit you had to offer on this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is great
Chakara1winxclub chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
It's really a great story. A sweet one. The way you showed all the characters is really great. And my mind is telling me to cut the crap and tell you what I want to tell you, which is...I seriously love you and if I could hug you and kiss you right now, I would.

Love,
Aarya.

GooDLucK!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love the story so much! Im watching This the second time, but may I ask, do u mean "I'm a senior" instead of I'm a "junior"?
scriibble chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »