Reviews for Making Him Notice
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Laila seems like a very good person. Unfortunately, high schoolers aren't known to flock around "good" and "nice" students. Those qualities don't stand out as desirable until after the other types of people knock a person around for a few years.

I look forward to reading this story.
Samurai Wolverine chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
O.o'''''' I just noticed you started MHN literally the day before my birthday in 2005. But all in all, This is a great story even though I'm about 6 years late. I started reading this story last night and honestly when I read Una was shot, I wanted her to live longer for Aiden so he'll have his mom for atleast his first few years of life, but I enjoyed every bit you had to offer on this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is great
Chakara1winxclub chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
It's really a great story. A sweet one. The way you showed all the characters is really great. And my mind is telling me to cut the crap and tell you what I want to tell you, which is...I seriously love you and if I could hug you and kiss you right now, I would.

Love,
Aarya.

GooDLucK!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love the story so much! Im watching This the second time, but may I ask, do u mean "I'm a senior" instead of I'm a "junior"?
scriibble chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
snapapplez101 chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
OH MY GOD FALL OUT BOY AND MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, I LITERALLY SHRIEKED WHEN I READ THAT, LIKE YES!
SKatInk chapter 25 . 2/1/2013
Awaitinglove, I love this story SO MUCH! I've reread it hundreds of times and it's probably my favorite story on fictionpress (along with the sequel)! I find Laila so relatable and the story is really realistic to me (mostly because I'm in her position before she gets Trent and it gives me hope for my "Trent"). Thank you for posting this story. :) :) I told my friends about a long time ago and now we're all obsessed with it. This story is so wonderful!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
cool
Dreams-of-Fairies chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
I like him too. I'll take him :)
luv4jake chapter 25 . 1/9/2013
man this was heartbreaking to read seriously. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 24 . 1/9/2013
poor lay that was so jacked up Trent. I was really sad reading this chapter. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
I actually teared up reading this chapter. I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 22 . 1/9/2013
I knew it poor aiden and lay. I enjoyed this chapter even though it was so sad. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
I enjoyed this chapter as always and I look forward to reading more soon. yay the I love you's have been said yay. Until next time.
1,431 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »