Reviews for Making Him Notice
Lochi chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
cute chapter
Lochi chapter 8 . 9/30/2007
it's a beautiful story. this chapter was funny with all these questions.
sunflowersing chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
He kissed her on the cheek, just how she wanted it after a first date! *cue the 'aw's'*

sunflowersing chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
Oh my god! I just squealed! I though I would never see the day when that sound would come out of my mouth.

sunflowersing chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I KNEW it was going to be Trent who was Delia's brother! I had this feeling. And I was right! Woo! Hehe.

littlewitchgirl77 chapter 20 . 9/17/2007
shit this just calls for bad news man... hope i never meet a fucker like shane
littlewitchgirl77 chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
haha staind is one of my favorites
Strangely Natural chapter 25 . 9/8/2007
Aww that got me crying quite a few times, it was sweet and carefully written and Una's death was a waste for the world, especially Aiden. Trent and Laila really do make the perfect couple, up downs and all.
clear vision chapter 25 . 8/29/2007
ugh. okay so i want to start off my critique/flame by saying that you totally spoiled the story with your author notes saying that 'oh, things aren't going to turn out good' or whatever shit like that. and some of your author notes, it makes it seem like you think it's the best story ever since you also think that your readers are going to totally kill you if something goes wrong with the story; don't flatter yourself. but i do like the plot, the plot is pretty good, but you could have written it A LOT better; worded it better. i also think that the big time jump was a bit awkward. maybe you could've started off the story from senior year. but yeah. from what i can remember, the writing in your sequal is a lot better.

oh and one more thing. i don't think that you should have put the whole "goodbye is the beginning" in the end because that's more of the sequal's symbolic plot. since your title's "Making Him Notice" you should have put something about that instead. but hey, that's just my opinion.

sorry for long review.
SiobhanO chapter 25 . 8/29/2007
omg this was so good.. but SO sad. im going to go back and read the sequel now cause i think i'll understand it better :)

keep writing
Kittymama12 chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
I'm liking this story, but I have to tell you, I don't like Danielle at all. She seems like she looks down on lower classmen and since I was a freshman last year, I sympathize with the freshman she pushed. However, if it was me, I would have beat the shit out of her for pushing me in the first place. This sort of thing happens at my school a lot. It bugs the hell out of me.

Anyway, great job so far, sorry about ranting. It's just, Danielle reminds me of a junior boy that did that to me. I cursed him out for it though, while he was talking to a teacher.
SiobhanO chapter 11 . 8/29/2007
wow i love this story.. woops i read the sequel first lol
clear vision chapter 22 . 8/29/2007
uh..was this supposed to make me cry? because i didn't. well, that could be because i already know what happens since i read the sequal beforehand but yeah.
clear vision chapter 14 . 8/29/2007
that's cute. haha. what bothers me is that you use the word "chuckles" a lot. like a lot a lot. lol. but yea
clear vision chapter 3 . 8/28/2007