Reviews for Making Him Notice
Zi chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Man! I love this site! I can like, freakin' connect to everyone in these stories! Laila in denial that the guy likes her, guy that acts so obviously... and, I can't describe his personality. But this Trent guy... he's sounding pretty darn amazing... These people are exactly like my friends.
quaker2013 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Then I might point out that you wouldn’t have FALLEN if I hadn’t RUN into you
xkounetsux chapter 11 . 12/1/2007
Ok, I really liked your story up until the trench coat part. I hate this whole stereotype crap, and yesterday my odler brother got a trespassing ticket from a mall for sitting on a bench watiing for me to finish up in a store just because he waswearing a trench and some girl said she got creeped out by him. So please, if you write another(awesome) story, cut out this goth thing please?
paradiie chapter 25 . 11/23/2007
i love the ending!

it's so perfect.
arouralai chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
just started reading this (LOVE IT SO FAR!)

haha "Danielle always called my mom her mom because she practically was."

i call my best friend's mom momma too!
shy green rock chapter 25 . 11/17/2007
I loved it and can't wait to begin the sequel! I know I know that you've had many reviews but I'm only going to say one more time GREAT JOB!
IHateTomorrow chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
O Chapter previews...nice

D I'm a cliche fan but not a cliche writer ;)
IHateTomorrow chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I really like the way you started the story D Makes me wanna read more *continues* O
Lochi chapter 14 . 9/30/2007
ah Trent is wonderful
Lochi chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
cute chapter
Lochi chapter 8 . 9/30/2007
it's a beautiful story. this chapter was funny with all these questions.
sunflowersing chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
He kissed her on the cheek, just how she wanted it after a first date! *cue the 'aw's'*

sunflowersing chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
Oh my god! I just squealed! I though I would never see the day when that sound would come out of my mouth.

sunflowersing chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I KNEW it was going to be Trent who was Delia's brother! I had this feeling. And I was right! Woo! Hehe.

littlewitchgirl77 chapter 20 . 9/17/2007
shit this just calls for bad news man... hope i never meet a fucker like shane
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »