Reviews for Making Him Notice
mitsukii chapter 22 . 5/23/2008
WTF BROO !

omgsh u made me cry in da chapter!

shane should have been da only one to die !

dat stopid MOTHERFUCKER!
dreamforever101 chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
aww I loved the 10 questions game.. it worked really well in leading up to the date!
pbep2 chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
i actually did squeal, that's not good cuz i have strep haha.
notreal17 chapter 16 . 4/9/2008
this story reminds me of my friend and her boyfriend. he has lots of family problems but it all seems to go away when he is with her. although it does get annoying with them all over each other all the time, it is kinda cute
atreyu love chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
his little sister is so cute!
SparklingStar25 chapter 25 . 3/19/2008
This is amazing!I love this story..cant wait to read the sequel!
SweetDenial chapter 25 . 3/17/2008
great story I loved it. Off to read the sequel nexT! Great job. :)
ilovejonas22 chapter 25 . 3/16/2008
*sniff* but Trent and Laila are meant to be with each other DAMMIT! :( oh crapskies theres a sequel! i just,like, saw that rite now...haha um well i shall read the sequel first then...before i blow up like that...well anyway! AWESOME STORY! *claps*
Genato chapter 25 . 2/16/2008
love it. gonna read the sequel tomorrow. cliche and/but good. love the ending. it's perfect even if it made me sad. coz it was bound to happen.
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
I've read your story, and the sequel! But I can read this story over and over again! I just love the way they meet! You did a GREAT job! I love it! :D
LoneRanger chapter 25 . 1/30/2008
Wow! Incredible story. I really, really liked it. From the characters to the plot. It was quite simplistic and didn't have these complicated twists and problems that can be a bit cliché. I cried some, especially during the beating and shooting and during this last chapter. I can't wait to read the sequel!

Thank you!
Miraculous.Science chapter 26 . 1/27/2008
Okay that was just mean. I come here looking for a happy ever after cliche and you give me REALITY! Rude. LOL. Anyway, I will be reading the sequel and you better give me my happy ever after! It was really great!
pretitiful chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
oh i love this story.

i haven't finished it but i'm almost there.

i cannot wait till i read the sequel.

i really like Trent and i think he's a great guy.

nice story.

Pandabear93 chapter 25 . 1/7/2008
That is sad TTTT

that almost made me cry TT

love it! XD

im going 2 read ur sequel right...now(in like 5 mins)

XD

-fav-
Zi chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Man! I love this site! I can like, freakin' connect to everyone in these stories! Laila in denial that the guy likes her, guy that acts so obviously... and, I can't describe his personality. But this Trent guy... he's sounding pretty darn amazing... These people are exactly like my friends.
1,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »