Reviews for Making Him Notice
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
I've read your story, and the sequel! But I can read this story over and over again! I just love the way they meet! You did a GREAT job! I love it! :D
LoneRanger chapter 25 . 1/30/2008
Wow! Incredible story. I really, really liked it. From the characters to the plot. It was quite simplistic and didn't have these complicated twists and problems that can be a bit cliché. I cried some, especially during the beating and shooting and during this last chapter. I can't wait to read the sequel!

Thank you!
Miraculous.Science chapter 26 . 1/27/2008
Okay that was just mean. I come here looking for a happy ever after cliche and you give me REALITY! Rude. LOL. Anyway, I will be reading the sequel and you better give me my happy ever after! It was really great!
pretitiful chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
oh i love this story.

i haven't finished it but i'm almost there.

i cannot wait till i read the sequel.

i really like Trent and i think he's a great guy.

nice story.

Pandabear93 chapter 25 . 1/7/2008
That is sad TTTT

that almost made me cry TT

love it! XD

im going 2 read ur sequel right...now(in like 5 mins)

XD

-fav-
Zi chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Man! I love this site! I can like, freakin' connect to everyone in these stories! Laila in denial that the guy likes her, guy that acts so obviously... and, I can't describe his personality. But this Trent guy... he's sounding pretty darn amazing... These people are exactly like my friends.
quaker2013 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Then I might point out that you wouldn’t have FALLEN if I hadn’t RUN into you
xkounetsux chapter 11 . 12/1/2007
Ok, I really liked your story up until the trench coat part. I hate this whole stereotype crap, and yesterday my odler brother got a trespassing ticket from a mall for sitting on a bench watiing for me to finish up in a store just because he waswearing a trench and some girl said she got creeped out by him. So please, if you write another(awesome) story, cut out this goth thing please?
paradiie chapter 25 . 11/23/2007
i love the ending!

it's so perfect.
arouralai chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
just started reading this (LOVE IT SO FAR!)

haha "Danielle always called my mom her mom because she practically was."

i call my best friend's mom momma too!
shy green rock chapter 25 . 11/17/2007
I loved it and can't wait to begin the sequel! I know I know that you've had many reviews but I'm only going to say one more time GREAT JOB!
IHateTomorrow chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
O Chapter previews...nice

D I'm a cliche fan but not a cliche writer ;)
IHateTomorrow chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I really like the way you started the story D Makes me wanna read more *continues* O
Lochi chapter 14 . 9/30/2007