Reviews for Making Him Notice
luv4jake chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
I enjoyed this chapter even though it was so sad. poor una and future maiden. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
yeah that was the longest pregnancy in history but I knew what you were saying. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
uh oh it looks like Jeff is going to get dealt with lol. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. things are about to get real for Mitchell and Danielle. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
I enjoyed this chapter as always and I look forward to reading more soon. yay Mitchell and Danielle kissed again about damn time. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
Damn Trent hooked her up lol. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
I loved Danielle's pov. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. I'm glad her mom wasn't doing the boss yay. I'm glad her mom is happy. Until next time. oh for the love of God please get Mitchell and Danielle together soon.
luv4jake chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
yay Trent opened up I' m so happy for them both. what's up with her mother she better not be doing her boss. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
creepy guy was a weirdo lol. I'm glad the boys were on it. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
bring it lol. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
I enjoyed this chapter as always and I look forward to reading more soon. two cars yep Trent's parents are loaded lol. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
I liked it as always. I can't wait to read more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
what is up with Trent's parents? I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I enjoyed this chapter as always. I can't wait to read more soon. oh the rumors. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
I like Ryan. oh Trent you are so cute lol. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
1,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »