Reviews for Making Him Notice
Chakara1winxclub chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
It's really a great story. A sweet one. The way you showed all the characters is really great. And my mind is telling me to cut the crap and tell you what I want to tell you, which is...I seriously love you and if I could hug you and kiss you right now, I would.

Love,
Aarya.

GooDLucK!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love the story so much! Im watching This the second time, but may I ask, do u mean "I'm a senior" instead of I'm a "junior"?
scriibble chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
DownAndToTheLeft chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
OH MY GOD FALL OUT BOY AND MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, I LITERALLY SHRIEKED WHEN I READ THAT, LIKE YES!
SKatInk chapter 25 . 2/1/2013
Awaitinglove, I love this story SO MUCH! I've reread it hundreds of times and it's probably my favorite story on fictionpress (along with the sequel)! I find Laila so relatable and the story is really realistic to me (mostly because I'm in her position before she gets Trent and it gives me hope for my "Trent"). Thank you for posting this story. :) :) I told my friends about a long time ago and now we're all obsessed with it. This story is so wonderful!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
cool
Dreams-of-Fairies chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
I like him too. I'll take him :)
luv4jake chapter 25 . 1/9/2013
man this was heartbreaking to read seriously. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 24 . 1/9/2013
poor lay that was so jacked up Trent. I was really sad reading this chapter. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
I actually teared up reading this chapter. I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 22 . 1/9/2013
I knew it poor aiden and lay. I enjoyed this chapter even though it was so sad. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
I enjoyed this chapter as always and I look forward to reading more soon. yay the I love you's have been said yay. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
I enjoyed this chapter even though it was so sad. poor una and future maiden. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
yeah that was the longest pregnancy in history but I knew what you were saying. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
uh oh it looks like Jeff is going to get dealt with lol. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
1,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »