Reviews for Making Him Notice
luv4jake chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
I loved Danielle's pov. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. I'm glad her mom wasn't doing the boss yay. I'm glad her mom is happy. Until next time. oh for the love of God please get Mitchell and Danielle together soon.
luv4jake chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
yay Trent opened up I' m so happy for them both. what's up with her mother she better not be doing her boss. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
creepy guy was a weirdo lol. I'm glad the boys were on it. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
bring it lol. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
I enjoyed this chapter as always and I look forward to reading more soon. two cars yep Trent's parents are loaded lol. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
I liked it as always. I can't wait to read more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
what is up with Trent's parents? I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I enjoyed this chapter as always. I can't wait to read more soon. oh the rumors. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
I like Ryan. oh Trent you are so cute lol. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Trent is everywhere lol. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I enjoyed this chapter especially Trent's flirty self lol. Until next time. I look forward to reading more soon.
luv4jake chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. I like Trent already he hid out sneaky guy lol. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I like it so far. I can't wait to read more soon. Until next time.
3rd Bookworm chapter 24 . 11/16/2012
to late I hate you! The next chap better be good ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
THIS IS AWESOMEEE! LOVE YOUR STORIES. I have a question though, Trent is: Trenton James Harver like you mention in this chapter or: Trenton Daniel Harver as you mention in Welcome to new year?
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »