Reviews for Making Him Notice
rosieroo chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Hey there! I'm Rosie from ADoR and, as you know, your story has already been added to our site but I've recently rewritten your review! Here it is:
Rosie Thinks: This story is about that one thing that every girl dreams of: your crush finally noticing you. Laila is a sweet, shy, kind-hearted girl whose crush on Trent has her doing everything she can to avoid him. Since it's in her POV, her sweetness makes this story generally quite light-hearted, but it does earn its 'angst' genre towards the end, where the story takes a serious turn. I actually expected it to stay as a light story so the plot twists near the end were good and interesting. It's heartbreaking but beautiful at the same time.

Trent is mysterious in the beginning but as the story goes on, you get to know him and see why Laila likes him so much. Admittedly, he is quite guarded but when he opens up, he's a complete sweetheart. The minor characters are also quite colourful though I would've loved to see some of them developed a tad bit more.

The beginning is a bit of an information dump but Laila's voice is strong enough for it to not be particularly annoying. The punctuation isn't too great but awaitinglove writes well enough that it was easy to forgive. And, as an added bonus, there's a completed sequel so if you love the story, you don't have to say goodbye to your favourite characters just yet.
AnonymousReads chapter 25 . 8/28/2012
Oh goodness you made me cry uhh i love trent and when you here trent and laila the names sound perfect. I also like the name delia and aiden theyre so cute i love kids and i love how when i hear the name i could picture the person that way. Great story. :)
mydreamadventure chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
cute story
nora chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
Hi can u link me the squel please:-)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Hi I just wanted to say that I posted your story on Justin Bieber fanfiction archive I GAVE YOU FULL CREDIT! and that I just changeed it a bit to be a justin bieber fanfiction :) If you'd like to see that you've got full credit or what I've done then You could just email me a . C o m
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hi just wanted to say that I really love your story and I just wanted to ask your permission to turn it into a justin bieber fanfiction and post it on JUSTIN BIEBER FANFICTION ARCHIVE.
I would give you complete and full credit!
I would make sure they know its not my story that all i did is change the names up and a few little things up.
So umm If you give me permission could you let me know on
:) Thank you for your time I hope It wasn't a bother
DA-chen1 chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Trent is such a sweetie! :-)

Mira
JaseCD chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I really loved this story!
ArielRoseeyy chapter 25 . 1/3/2012
I cant find the sequel. ANYWAYS. I cried. that was the best book i ever read.
TwoShoes chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
oooooh i love this story so much! your writing flows, mamking it look like your a natural at this lol- and im soo sooooooo sooooo glad that the sequel is up and finished cuz i hate having to wait lol! yay:)

Carly
sendreply dmnthhpgmail.com chapter 25 . 12/9/2011
I though Trent and Laila are of the same age? Then why is Trent two years older in the sequel?
lydies11 chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
wow i realy luv your writing its just so natural! keep up the good work!
DofD chapter 25 . 11/16/2011
Sadface.
DofD chapter 24 . 11/16/2011
NOT COOOOL!
DofD chapter 23 . 11/16/2011
Thank goodness she is okay.
1,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »