Reviews for Making Him Notice
Rosedreamer101 chapter 26 . 9/28/2011
oh thank god your sequel is finished. i was seriously about to like...go die in a hole -.- LOL
Rosedreamer101 chapter 25 . 9/28/2011
...this cant be happening :((( i stayed up till 3am on a school night (leaving for school in 3hrs) only to have a non happy ending :( noooo :( they were so cute though x.x i love trent and laila
aries chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
this story sucks .!

i mean it doesn't even have a climax!11
GoNe RoGuE chapter 20 . 7/18/2011
That was soo sad, I cried...especially at the promising part! I hope she isn't killed by shane! (

~Hannah
GossamerSilverglow chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Who doesn't need a good cliche now and again! Great job so far.
Love-Comes-In-Many-Forms chapter 18 . 7/13/2011
Yeah. Okay that makes sense. You said that Trent and Laila were living on their own, I'm assuming thats together?

Great story so far!
lovevictim chapter 26 . 7/5/2011
This story made me cry and smile, i can't believe he left but hey atleast they are together in the sequel LOL that just makes the heart break a little more bearable but still it made me cry. Their love is something you don't see often so you never want them to part but i guess to make it more stronger a little seperation was due.

Anyways,I couldn't believe that Trent had a crush on Laila before he met Allie, why oh why didn't he just ask her out then? although i guess the story wouldn't have come out like this if he did but still *huff* but anyways a question, how can you not notice a girl you had a crush on in your class? he's weird. Oh well atleast he made up for it.

A secret, at the beginning of this story even though i had read the sequel before this and loved Trent and Laila together, i had wanted her to get together with Mitchell at some point in the story, he is just so HOT, but eh i guess Danielle is perfect for him LOL.

They were alot of character i loved in this story like Delia, she's so adorable and Ryan, he's is so awesome although i wish he was there more in this story? eh anyways. I also love Kirsten and Una.

I had cried alot for Una, she didn't deserve such a asshole of a husband. I honestly didn't understand the reasoning behind Shanes violance, was it really just because he wasn't excepted into Una's family or is their more. If there isn't well what a phsyco, couldn't believe he shot Laila aswell, i felt so sorry for her at the end of the story, first shegets shot, thene she finds out Una's dead, then Trent leaves .. no wonder the genre was angst, her friggen life is so angsty but hey atleast she got her happily ever after in the sequel.

Anyways great story, i have a feeling i will be reading this quite alot LOL.
wakeyourdreamz chapter 25 . 6/30/2011
*teeaaarrrrrsss* ON TO THE SEQUEL!
swamp13 chapter 26 . 6/15/2011
this was amazing! ((:
There's-A-Star-In-My-Hand chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
I LOVE RYAN!
MissFrodoBaggins chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Awesome!
superduperme chapter 25 . 4/4/2011
aw what a sad ending. i even cried! i really love this story. good job!
superduperme chapter 20 . 4/4/2011
now after i read this chapter, i already have an idea about the sequel :-)
superduperme chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
this is like the perfect story for me.

it really resembles me and laila.

while the one i like and trent.

it's just that i imagine myself as laila! aw.

And the one i like have dimples too. heeheeh
superduperme chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
i am just in awe right now. i love this story! why did it take me a long time to see this story? hahaha
1,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »