Reviews for Making Him Notice
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 21 . 3/31/2011
I love you, too, Trent, mwahaha! :D
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 20 . 3/31/2011
I have a very bad feeling. I think Shane's going to hurt her real bad-or even KILL her.

I hope not, though. Una's really nice. She was blinded by love...
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
Aw, this chapter is definitely one of my favorites.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
Who the fuck was that creepy stalker? So creepy. If that were me, I wouldn't beaten him up. xD Yeah-huh.

Aw, D and M are both cute.

And, shit, they kissed. ;) Innocent, but whatever.

Nice.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 10 . 3/31/2011
Seriously, Trent has got me giggling. ;) OMG, I love this story so much.

Wow. He really adored Ally, huh? Too bad for Laila. She seems like a bad bitch.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
What if Trent's ex cheated on him with Mitchell? I dunno, I just think so... I so fucking hope I'm wrong. :( I like Mitchell...
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
AW, SO SWEET. I am so in love with Trent. He's a sweet, perfect, omigod. Seriously. I love the ten-questions thing. So adorable.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Cute chapter! :) Ryan's a cutie. OMG, a date. Yay!
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
Ashlyn is definitely interesting. There's something unsettling about her, though.

Damn, making out in an empty room? :D HAHA, FUN. I love how Trent is so concerned.

I'm wondering about Trent's family. They seem to have problems. Hm...

Delia's rooting for 'em. Woot, woot! :)
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Aww, Ryan is adorable.

Veronica, burn, bitch.

I lalala-love this chapter! Trent was jealous about Ryan. :D Aha! And Mitchell is actually a player. Interesting. So he must not be that interested in Lsila. Which is, y'know, a relief. x)
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
I giggled. How embarrassing. I'm in my parents' room, borrowing my mom's laptop. :P Gah...

Anyway, I knew that they'd meet again. Trent seems to be very interested in Laila. Mitchel, too. I smell a love triangle comin' up. Mwahaha! 8D
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
I love these kinds of stories. Delia is charming; Trent is cute; Laila is that nice girl.

That girl with the UGGs is pathetic. I'm going to be a freshi next SY, but I will definitely have more class than her. :P Just saying.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Una. Cool name, BTW. It means first in Filipino. :)

I wonder where Trent was watching her. He's interested in her already. Woot!

This story reminds me so much of my favorite stories. It's like a mix of everything. :D

I am so glad that I found this on ADoR.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I knew right away that Delia was Trent's li'l sister. :D These things happened a lot on FP stories.

Anyway, I like the story so far. Mitchell seems like a great guy. Too bad that he'll probably get his heart broken.
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 25 . 3/30/2011
That is so...heartbreaking. I really shouldn't have read this before school. Don't want to go in with red eyes now... Overall, this story was awesome. :) I thought it was great. Well, got to go. Amazing job. :)
1,441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »