Reviews for Making Him Notice
the used chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
god, i don't know how you do it but i end up being in love with your stories, and i have a good feeling this will end up being one of by favorite stories. PLEASE update soon, i am dying to hear what happens next!
hey chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
hey! great job with this chapter :D
annie chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Great story! Update soon!
ATH-dreams chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
This sounds good. I can't wait to the next chapter.

~aware!~
marina eyes chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
great chapter - I'm glad they're starting to talk. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
angelqt chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
YAY! can't wait to see what happens next, UPDATE SOON!
bex17 chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
This was great! I like stories where you kind of know what's going to happen...Okay, please update soon!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
"The meeting"! And a very cool meeting it was. Laila has no idea Trent is pursuing her, does she? That's the best kind of romance plot! LOL! Great chapter.
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
i really like it so far. keep writing . . . and update soon!
bleedingangels911 chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Awsome! Hope you update soon! It's so cool!
Gigglingpixies chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
I say..well, I always have something to say...you have a good written story. I don't mind cliche though...Romance always have something cliche...somehow, somewhere..Can't wait to read more...
Emilea chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
AH! so good! please do update more more more more more! DD i like this heaps and im an avid fan of ur other story. P ill add this to mi author alert! soo good! and mi faves list!
Jessica chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
I highly enjoyed both chapters. Please dont give up on it. I cant wait till the upcoming chapters. 0)
Unclaimed chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Hey I really like this chapter! I don't know normally I would say it was to slow, but it just worked and wasn't really slow at all - probably because it made progress all the same. Update soon!
RowRow34 chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
hey. short. very short. awesome. very awesome. u get my point.

~RoWaN~