Reviews for Making Him Notice
angelqt chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
YAY! can't wait to see what happens next, UPDATE SOON!
bex17 chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
This was great! I like stories where you kind of know what's going to happen...Okay, please update soon!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
"The meeting"! And a very cool meeting it was. Laila has no idea Trent is pursuing her, does she? That's the best kind of romance plot! LOL! Great chapter.
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
i really like it so far. keep writing . . . and update soon!
bleedingangels911 chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Awsome! Hope you update soon! It's so cool!
Gigglingpixies chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
I say..well, I always have something to say...you have a good written story. I don't mind cliche though...Romance always have something cliche...somehow, somewhere..Can't wait to read more...
Emilea chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
AH! so good! please do update more more more more more! DD i like this heaps and im an avid fan of ur other story. P ill add this to mi author alert! soo good! and mi faves list!
Jessica chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
I highly enjoyed both chapters. Please dont give up on it. I cant wait till the upcoming chapters. 0)
Unclaimed chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Hey I really like this chapter! I don't know normally I would say it was to slow, but it just worked and wasn't really slow at all - probably because it made progress all the same. Update soon!
RowRow34 chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
hey. short. very short. awesome. very awesome. u get my point.

~RoWaN~
jackie chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
i just found your story and its freakin awesome! keep up the good work and update soon!
Josie chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
AAw i wanna them to meet!
Raging Libra chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
i'm likin' this so far. keep those chapters comin!
euphorictragedy chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
I'm liking this story. I'm curious to see how the events unfold.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Coo set up for the third chapter.
1,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »