Reviews for Making Him Notice
Cherise chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
I like it! *she stomps her foot proudly* ...couldn't really think of any criticism. No mistakes that I can see and the only thing that may be a problem is character development, but it's too early into the story to tell if that's an issue or not. Ciao, bella.
Top40princess chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
it was good. i liked it. it has this family oriented thing going on. that's cool. keep going and update soon please!
JJ chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Aww. that was awesome...please post more soon. i cant wait to see what happens!Jess
the used chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
I am in love with your stories, ecpessially (sp?) this one, even though a lot is not written. I have a feeling this one is going to be my favorite. Thanks.
Sweets chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
hey! love the character! its a good dtory do far! u should hurry and finish it!
devil's-fav-angel chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
yes the meeting
bex17 chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
This was great! Nice chapter! Update soon please! This is a great story, I want to know what happens next! This is a lot of exclamation points...
messy chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
i'm glad that u'll b updating more regularly :)
messy chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
i like it so far!
codyismypup chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
This girl seems to be one of the sweetest girls I've ever read about. I just want to hug Delia so much! she seems like a really soon.-Avey
Karanebeti chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Miscellaneous grammar mistakes, but love the plot so far - keep updating!
Juniper Nights chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
hehe...love this...keep writing
The Latest Plague chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
hah! i read this story a few weeks ago and reread it again. i just love the plot! PLEASE try and update! PS can you try and read my story? i need to see what i need to update... u can critasize (SP?) all you want! i need to see whats needed to be changed to make it better.

Pease, love, and mcr,MFTS
sweetuz chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
this is a great beginning plz update soon!
annie chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
This is a great start to a very promising story. I am intrigued.

please continue with this story and update soon!

Happy Writings!