Reviews for Cats and Dogs
aims80 chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
I will have to read the rest of this story when I have some spare time. But I really enjoyed what I've read so far!
C.F. Anne chapter 30 . 6/4/2007
YEAH! George and Nathan got together. (: This was an amazing ending, and I just loved everything about it. Can't wait to start reading "Lantham Manor"
S. Renee chapter 30 . 6/4/2007
HURRAY! What a marvelous, marvelous ending! Truly, I mean that! It may have been predictable, as you said, but I love predictable! lol. Shocking endings can be fun, but it would never have worked here. This is the only way it could have ended. So perfect!

And I don't know why, but I love that it ended in a train station. It just seems like such a romantic place! Where soldiers bid their sweethearts adieu and long lost lovers meet again and . . . I've always wanted to go to a real train station. I've only been to Union Station, which used to be a really old train station here in St. Louis but is now transformed into a mall. There aren't many good stores there (except for a really cool Beatles store where I once bought a t-shirt and a key-chain! lol), but there are different sections where they left the train station unharmed and there's all this really old, beautiful architecture and wood molding and such. I hope I can go on a train sometime too. How fun! And it's so perfect that George and Nathan would declare their love there, in a place of transportation, since they're now going to be traveling around all their lives together! lol.

I loved the section where he was doing his yardwork and every task reminded him of her too! And what fate that he found her old letter there! Loved it, loved it, loved it. Even if this wasn't always your favorite story, I really liked it! Such great characters! And now I'm so excited to start "Latham Manor!" You have to promise to post the first chapter as soon as you can! Bye!
LeenElle chapter 29 . 6/4/2007
It definitely was short...but you did accomplish your purpose I suppose. Of course, I'm waiting for the confession of love from both sides, so I was a little dissappointed to find only Daisy talking to him...haha. But I will wait patiently for the confessions, I just hope you get them to us soon!
C.F. Anne chapter 29 . 6/3/2007
Wow, that was a short chapter. lol. I didn't even look at the scroll bar and when I can to the end, I was very surprsied. Anyway, short chapters every once in a while never hurt anybody, as long as it had what it needs in it, which this obviously did. Though short, it was a good chapter. Update soon.
S. Renee chapter 29 . 6/3/2007
Sometimes chapters are meant to be short, so I'm glad you didn't expand this one unnecessarily. The part describing how alone Nathan was- and how the silence enveloped him like a glass cup- was beautifully described! Just after that though, I noticed that you accidentally forgot to capitalize Daisy and that you wrote that she "lay" instead of "laid" at Nathan's feet. And watch those homonyms (is that the write word?). Vanes should be veins, when Nathan's thinking about his kiss with George. Just silly little mistakes.

But poor, poor Nathan! I hope he's not sad and lonely for too long. At least he's still got the book from George to keep him occupied a bit! Update again soon! I can't wait for the ending!
S. Renee chapter 28 . 5/28/2007
I'm sorry I'm reviewing this a few days late. I was at the lake all weekend and just got back this afternoon. But I was hoping you'd update this story and on the way home I saw the St. Louis Temple (Who knew that it was positioned on the highway that we take to get to the Ozarks? I was certainly surprised, let me tell you!). It was very pretty and I just knew that it had to be good luck! So it really wasn't any surprise when I came home and found the new chapter e-mail in my inbox!

I just knew everything would turn out for the best with Nathan and Amelia! And I feel very proud to have guessed that Amelia was in love with Albert all along! They're definitely an unlikely match, but that makes it all the better. I've been weary of Amelia this whole story, but she definitely redeemed herself here. I'm so glad that Nathan called off the wedding and his conversation with Amelia was written just perfectly! So cute and so funny too! Now I'm just waiting for Nathan and George to finally admit their love for each other! Update again very soon!
Susurrent Threnody chapter 28 . 5/27/2007
"In her mind she amended “good buy”." - This should be 'good by'.

“After a while, he said, he couldn’t bare to watch me with you, so he left- saying that his aunt was sick and he needed to go to her." - wrong type of bear here, it should be 'bear'.

No! He can't leave George! Although I definitely understand how bad it would look if he began courting her.
LeenElle chapter 28 . 5/27/2007
Wow! I'm in complete and utter shock! I can't believe Nathan had the nerve to call it off, and I wasn't expecting the Albert and Amelia thing at all! Total surprise! Really a great chapter, and now of course, I can't wait to see what happens with Nathan and George! Update soon!
LeenElle chapter 22 . 5/27/2007
It definitely was a little short, but I know how those chapters go. Sometimes you just can't add anything else! But, I really liked it. I think you may have been able to focus in more on the daisies, or had George and Nathan have more of a conversation before she threw up if you wanted to add some length...but it really isn't necessary, it was a good chapter. I love where you're going!
LeenElle chapter 20 . 5/27/2007
I love their relationship! So fun and innocent! Amelia may have the beauty, but George definitely has the personality Nathan wants...needs! Good chapter, I like how you're building their characters and the sneaking romance in each chapter.
LeenElle chapter 18 . 5/27/2007
Wow, I'm kind of surprised Amelia hasn't realized anything yet. I know she wants George and Nathan to get along...but they're starting to get a little flirty! I really like it though, it's a great story!
Elizabeth chapter 28 . 5/27/2007
Lovely chapter! I was wondering how you were going to resolve this predicament, and you have done so marvelously! I loved how it wasn't until pretty much the last minute when Nathan got the chance to talk to Amelia and call the whole thing off. I find Amelia and Albert's relationship intriguing - I was wondering if something might be going on between them. The only thing I might change about the chapter is a little more on how they fell in love because I do find it quite interesting (perhaps it could be included later on, if there is ever a good chance to do so in the story?), though this truly is Nathan and George's story. I can't wait for the next chapter and to find out what will happen next, so I can only ask for you to please update soon! :)
C.F. Anne chapter 28 . 5/26/2007
Is it over? NO it can't be! I was quite astonished to find that Amelia loved Albert. It all turned out good...until Nathan decided to leave. NO! PLEASE tell me that it hasn't ended, or at least tell me you'll write a sequel. lol. Great chapter anyway.
LeenElle chapter 16 . 5/26/2007
The romance between Amelia and Nathan seems to be falling apart, and George is there to pick up the pieces. I like the idea of George and Nathan...as I'm sure I'm supposed to, but I'm interested to see how you are going to handle the relationship between George and Amelia when everything is said and done...
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »