Reviews for Cats and Dogs
LeenElle chapter 14 . 5/26/2007
I love how your are deepening the characters. I feel like I actually know them! I really like it so far!
LeenElle chapter 11 . 5/26/2007
Very interesting that all of the sisters go to hug George instead of Amelia...hm. Very good chapters, I love the image you made of the house, it really made me feel like I was looking at it.
C.F. Anne chapter 27 . 5/21/2007
OH! what a cliffhanger! Oh, what suspense! you have GOT to update soon. I want to know what happens.

Whew! I have FINALLY caught up and SO glad. Sorry it took me a long time. anyway, wonderful chapter. Keep it up!
C.F. Anne chapter 26 . 5/21/2007
Oh, the stresses of planning a wedding! lol. Well, I hope that things will get straighted out before the wedding...but of course they will...it has to. Otherwise, you'd be a mean author to your readers. lol. just kidding. you write what you think best.
C.F. Anne chapter 25 . 5/21/2007
Paris would be rather expensive. Anyway, great chapter, and Now there's even more evidence that George and Nathan should be together. Now on to the next chapter (I might even catch up to ch. 27 today!)
C.F. Anne chapter 24 . 5/21/2007
Poor Nathan, thinking that helping out with the wedding will stop the feelings of love. That doesn't work. Oh, when will everyone's eyes be opened? lol. It's really good so far, and I'm enjoying every minute reading this.
C.F. Anne chapter 23 . 5/21/2007
So, things are starting to REALLY pick up! I'm really looking forward to seeing how things play out. Oh, if Nathan gets with George, who will Albert and Amelia have...maybe each other? Hmm...well, I'll just have to read and see.
C.F. Anne chapter 22 . 5/21/2007
Well, it's really not that bad. However will this end? I know i've asked that a lot. With Albert and Nathan liking George and Amelia being engaged to Nathan. Oh, I'm EXCITED to read the next chapter..."The Sisters' Argument". It should be good.
C.F. Anne chapter 21 . 5/21/2007
Another amazing chapter. Well, George just got a little carried away, didn't she? Oh, I do have one question. Is RANY a real place? I was just wondering.
C.F. Anne chapter 20 . 5/21/2007
That story of George's was quite amusing. Oh, how will this end? I need to read the next chapter! lol.
C.F. Anne chapter 19 . 5/21/2007
Well, NOW it's getting quite intersesting. Oh, I don't know WHO's right for Nathan. Hmm...well i guess I'll just have to see. Anyway, another wonderful chapter.
C.F. Anne chapter 18 . 5/21/2007
There could have been more detail added to the party, but overall it was a good chapter. (:
C.F. Anne chapter 17 . 5/21/2007
Another, good chapter, though it was short. There's nothing wrong with that. Anyway, great use of history and the prohibition.
C.F. Anne chapter 16 . 5/20/2007
Well, I won't be able to review any more chapters today, but since tomorrow's my last day of school, I'll be able to read it...and hopefully finish it in the next two or three days.

Ok, so now onto the chapter...Great chapter, and I loved seeing George's comforting side. I'm really starting to like her. Poor Nathan. If it isn't the one it's the other person in the relationship that believes they aren't worthy of love. Why do people put themselves down like that? Anyway, George gave great advice, and I can't wait to read more of the story tomorrow. (:
LeenElle chapter 8 . 5/19/2007
I really enjoy all the little lines you put in there, about George just being a child, and how she thinks Nathan is boring etc. It's so well written and I'm loving all the different dynamics, can't wait to get to the real romance!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »