Reviews for Cats and Dogs
LeenElle chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
I love the sisterly connection you created at the end of this chapter. I know the sisters are best friend, but I'm glad you showed that at the end of the chapter after the shananagins (no idea how to spell that). I feel like you placed a few choice lines in there in an attempt to foreshadow? Can't wait to read more, I wish I had more time, but I'm getting there!
LeenElle chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
I'm so sorry I don't have time to read more! I like their cute little romance, but from the description you give of the whole story, and the point you're at so far, I think you've got a bit of a hiccup planned! I can't wait to see what it is, and I really am enjoying the story, I'll do my best to read more!
LeenElle chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
I'm sure you're already past the second Chapter of your book, but I like to leave reviews after I read, because I know how encouraging they can be! Anyway, so far I really enjoy your story, I think it's very intriguing. The images you create are so good, and I like the aspect of the dog, I look forward to reading more, and I'll leave messages as I read!
C.F. Anne chapter 15 . 5/12/2007
Well, yet another beautiful chapter and another beautiful poem. I was completely suprised by the argument, but I understand where Amelia's coming from. I wouldn't want a man to love me just becasue of physical features. Anyway, Great Job!
C.F. Anne chapter 14 . 5/12/2007
Very Cute! I just love christmas scenes and children at Christmas time. Nathan and George are talking even more...wonder how long it will take for Nahtan to be in a state "where he can't keep his mind off her little sister" (as your summary says. lol). What will happen to Henry. I guess I'll have to read on. As always, great chapter.
C.F. Anne chapter 13 . 5/12/2007
HaHa! Smugling squirls! That made me laugh. Anyway, this was a great chapter, as always. (:
C.F. Anne chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
AW...they're friends. lol. and that was a beautiful poem...did you write it?
C.F. Anne chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
Well, it was nice to see the Rochester family. Wow, I'm finding many subtle similarities between this sotry an my one. Sarah is blind, character named Laura, and later on the stuggle between two loves...lol. well, overall it's differnt but It's kind of weird that some of these similar things just pop up. anyway, great chapter...can't wait to read the next.
C.F. Anne chapter 10 . 5/12/2007
So, they're on Nathan's parents and Can't wait to see what happens there. I'm glad that George is coming too. I'm growing quite fond of her. Well, it's off to the next chapter for me. (:
C.F. Anne chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
You should be happy about this chapter becasue it is rather decent. nothing to be unstatisfied with. I especially liked the conversation between Nathan and George. Gorge is rather...open, isn't she? lol. well, that's her character. anyway, like I said, great chapter, and I can't wait to see what happnes.
C.F. Anne chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
This was a rather entertaing chapter, and I can see why you like to write about the Dawsons so much. Anyway, I was just wondering about your Brother (you mentioned he was engaged)...how is he?
C.F. Anne chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
Hey! Well, this was a interesing chapter. It's great to see more interation with the family and I can't wait till the conflict begins. George is defiantly more appealing in this chapter, but I think you've done well in doing that while keeping her original character. (: great job!
S. Renee chapter 27 . 5/4/2007
Oh my gosh! Is Albert really going to tell her what's going on? For a moment there, I must admit, I thought Nathan would do it himself. He seemed so sure of himself when he was talking with Elizabeth - so sure it seemed that he'd have to break off the engagement. But the car ride didn't work like I hoped it would. Hmm . . . I do have another idea of what's going to happen next. I have no idea if I'm completely off-base here, but remembering that this story is somewhat based off "I Capture the Castle," I keep thinking Amelia must be in love with someone else too. Maybe she's in love with Albert! That would certainly make things a lot easier for everyone, on all counts. Well, I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see. Great chapter! Bye!
Elizabeth chapter 27 . 5/2/2007
Hi, I just wanted to drop in and say I absolutely adore this story! It's lovely, and I've enjoyed every chapter. George is such a fun, real character, and Nathan's an absolute sweetheart. I've been reading it for a while now and haven't taken the time to review, but as I feel that the end of this great story might be tip-toeing nearer, I thought I'd better go ahead and do so! Please continue soon!
Anne Becker chapter 26 . 5/1/2007
Excellent story. I don't even know what to review about, I've read all the chapters in less than 2 hours, lol.

Well, what I will comment about is your excellent writing style... It keeps me reading. I know it sounds weird, but sometimes even though I'm interested in the story, I simply can't get to read through it because the writing style gets me bored. But this didn't happen with you! I love your writing style, really.

And the story, whoa, it's going to my favs! :)
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »