Reviews for Midnight Rambles
rockspapersnscissors chapter 1 . 4/18
Lol, what an acid trip! XD

I really like the idea, but the only detail you put into it, was when you were describing the dreams... I think it could be much better- tho good as is- if you added more to his conscious life! :)

Really cute, a full 8/10 in my book! :7

-RPS
allancaldera chapter 1 . 1/8
The spanish was used correctly. :D I really like it omg sleepwalking was such a topic. This story was so interesting and so sweet.I am happy that they are ending together.
LeKo chapter 1 . 1/2
I always like reading this story. What I like about it is that it is midnight dark. It doesn't reveal much in descriptions. We know nothing about the narrator. The boy next door only has brown eyes. No names, no age. They remain in the dark. Even when the bedside light is turned on, it doesn't reveal more than unfamiliar posters on the wall. In my minds eye they are in a sort of rundown student accommodation with unfriendly corridors and harsh lights. Peeling paint, it could be a prison, except they have their own keys. The only brightness comes from the dreams and even those are nightmares. Very hilarious an creative nightmares, but still. The narrator seems very playful and his neighbor likes it. We don't know if they are just a fling or something more. It doesn't matter. The way you wrote it, is enough. I will keep reading it. Thanks.
myst77 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
LMAO! ROFL! LOL!
This was so romantically hilarious or maybe hilariously romantic! I thoroughly enjoyed it. And it's a pleasure to give you your 50th review :)
Please do continue writing more of this stuff, and I'm about to go check out your other stuff too... :) I really want to be surprised by you.
You have a great sense of humor!
J. N. Lee chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh my god that was so freakin' funny!

Among the dreams he had, my favorite is the damsel in distress being attacked by Men in Black and saved by a masked crusader. The reminded me of Zorro very much...especially the Spanish. Gotta love the Spanish and how cheesy the whole saving thing was.

I LOVE IT!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ahh this is so cute! Nice idea for a story, really enjoyed it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Excellent.
Ibbit chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Ahahah, that was a great one-shot. Super lovely. His dreams are fantastically thought out and made up and etc, and just great. I just can't explain how much I loved this. Really. I wonder how much of his dreams Boy-Next-Door heard. Aha, great fic. Keep writing.
ibbit
PervEcToy chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Did he really tug..? *wideeyes*
hysterix00 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Cute, weird but still a lovely and compelling read.

The last dream-Zorro anyone? xDD
WhySoSerious94 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
wow
Miss Master chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Lol, most random and weird as story I've ever read...

I like it. :P
Mikaykay2100 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is the most hilarious thing I have read in weeks XD
Insanity's Genius chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Loved it! D
Verito chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Ju such a cute story! I liked it very very very much :D And I dont think so is just No creo, the thing you wrote means I don't think that you could, ha but it does't really matter :D
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »