Reviews for Midnight Rambles
FlyingCarpets chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Hello _

I must say that I really liked the story :3

it was really funny and the dreams were really crazy (like my own XD). I love how everything was intertwined with sleepwalking and how dreams were changing to reality (I especially enjoyed the 'treasure' one XD) and of course the slash was cute : D

so, yeah, I'm happy i bumped into this story, it left a smile on my face :3
hoya haha chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
i absolutely loved this. it'd be wonderful if you could continue it or some fashion or another. perhaps a sequel? _ brilliant work.
upon the winds of change chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
NICE!

i LOVED it!

it was great

dream stories are really kick arse

it was amazing
wilko4523 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
wow this is really gd - couldn't find a single thimg wrong with it either lol and i think the spanish is used right but dont sue me if im wrong lol i like the dream where he is the damsal in distress lol again and embarrassingly so this made me so damn horny lmao

hugz charlie
Aither chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
oh. my. god...

i loved this! i just loved his dreams... they seemed like things that i would randomly scream out...

"the martians are invading! run!"

i actually did that... except with chickens and elves, and not so loudly so everyone could hear me.

but still, my train of thought.

anyway... where was i?

ah, hell. forget it.

this was an awesome story and the dreams were hilariously random.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
very cute - the one thing i can think of is that the story dumps you straight into the action without much description of the scene, which made it a bit confusing at first. but otherwise, quite hot and enjoyable.
zoule chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Hehe. Very funny little story
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
This amused me greatly. Love it; I didn't expect the ending. It made me laugh all the way through!
Esquirella chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
That was a really cool piece!
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
LOL I friggin love his dreams XD I love horny boys *cries*Now that I've read three of your stories, I know where your flaw lies. You don't describe the characters looks as much as I'd like you too. The picture I get of their looks is way too vivid!Anyway, this one was really funny and cute as always love love!
atadobsessive5345 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
*snickers* This was delightfully comical. Great job. Well, shall be off, watching Harry Potter. haha, I'm such a nerd. _
silverg3r chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
hope you don't mind. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

roflmao. i liked that. so damn funny. hahahhaha the dreams are so kinky... .
Edwit chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
That was one of the sexiest things I've ever read in my life - next to, of course, that guy getting a lit candle stuck up his... Yeah. You get the idea. But awesome writing. This rocked like a motherfucker.

-Robin
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Heheh. Amusing, very amusing. I've yet to see something like this, and the ending was definetly something I didn't expect. I would love to see more of your works **scampers off to check profile**
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4