Reviews for FF14 Fav Verses from previously posted poems
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
all of them are really good, short and sweet, my fav is "family" it has a real struggle in the tone. You really are a really good writer :) keep it up x
Wishdreamer89 chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
Really cute from what i've read. But I remember when you said that one time that these are parts of poems...so am i even reading the whole thing? LoL but from what I read, those four lines truely sum up the sweet emotion this is illuminating.
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 9 . 12/20/2005
These are all wonderful,my favourite is the fourth one,"self torment".The rhyming is really well done.:) nice pieces you have here writing.
SeaVoi chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
I like the last three lines, the first not so much.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Thats is cool, short and simple!
Aquafied chapter 9 . 12/13/2005
aw, i really like feelings of romance a
Wishdreamer89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
It starts off like it has a powerful message but than it just ends out of the blue and that doesn't give us much to make of the poem. Try adding a few verses or something and tell me if u edit it; 'cuz it seems like this would be really good!

Wishdreamer
Aquafied chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
its sweet.
Broken doll on a dirty shelf chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
- I liked it too. You chose an excellent verse. It was beautiful. I love the idea you came up with, picking verses and posting...neat.

HarlequinPlease fix me...
Arichos chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
My personal favorite for this series
Arichos chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I remember these...
strawberry-toast chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
really good. no wonder they're your favorite verses. i especially like "self torment"
Aquafied chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
clever, one of my favorites of of like how it is.

families. cant live with them, cant live without i dont know if that really is true.
Aquafied chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
ah, wonderful metaphor i hadnt read the title i would have thought it was a person.

close reading. woo.
Aquafied chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
oh, i think i know .

kind of goes with the music i am listening to. but kind of not.

intruiging.