Reviews for with LOVE
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
This poem is confussing me, and normally I get your stuff. Well it sounds pretty, in an odd way! :)
smile persephone chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
This is one of the most beautiful poems I've ever read .life. Lovelovelove it. "September corpse(s)" - What could be better? (Not to mention sexier?) And the ending is perfect(ion). Beautiful (&) orgasmic.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
wow... powerful and beautifully written
Lellida chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Whoa, really disturbing. The line about swollen lips really portrays the imagery well and adds a lot of mystery to the piece, especially with the amount of gender mentioned. (did that make sense?)
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
almost sickening and grotesque, yet beautiful in some distorted way. am i making sense? lol. nice poem )
Kusje chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I like it. HEY NOELLE. ITS XANNY. Long time no.. review? ha yeah. long story long story. but your new poems are great. keep it up!
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Hm, simple and short but that's always nice. The mention of corpses sent chills down my spine. Beautiful.

xo Tristis
Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
i can say,astonishly beautiful.

. , princesses, and sharpies.
brevis chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
it was so short, and so beautiful. i just love that unfinished feel it seems to have-that probably completes it more than the words.

"& forgets him missing amongst the September corpse(s)"

beautiful.
lackluster chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
4 lines and so much shock.

it does have this tendency to make me smile bitterly though. greatgreatgreat work.
the weeping angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
saddening,keep writing.

ItVl
multiples of six chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
So emotional. Beautiful. And you & I have the same birthday. )
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I like how the last two lines really flowe d well. Nice work!
account not in use chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Oh...(in a faint, SHITFUCKSHIT voice...)
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wow. Shocking and sad, perfectly expresses the horror and tragedy of war, of losing your loved one violently, in so few words.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »