Reviews for with LOVE
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
That first line made me think of "the Exorsist" you know where she's writting "help me!" from the inside so hard that its cutting the outside. Its a powerful visual, to mark one's flesh like a brand. Its a sign of ownership; no going back. Its like being drunk and getting a tattoo that says some guys name and then breaking up with them a week later. The shadows take longer to fade then the people. I liked how you tied this whole picture together. It really was a complete paining of heatache and pain.

Juliet.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
damn. Both the poem and the summary were powerful. The last line has a lot of emphasis.

ANNA
addie pray chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Aww, masturbation. Pretty angst.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Beautifully sad.
oh frenzy chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This is completely heartbreaking. It evokes such strong emotions. A perfect piece. You are a poet in every sense of the word.
by His blood chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
YOU UPDATED(!) god you don't know how happy i am that you've submitted something. i've been checking all day, & now finally i see something new. _ this was brilliant, as always. i LOVELOVELOVE your writing, it's so beautiful & just amazing ... i can't describe it. i love every single thing you write. & thanks for all your reviews, they make me happy. _ yeah, so please keep writing, your poetry keeps me alive!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This is beautiful and really deep. It feels like there is another message hidden deeper in this. Great work hun! QueenVixta
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
So beautiful, excellent work!
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
omiGASP and holy sh**t. haha. i can't say how much i hate you right now. your talent blows me away. augh. i'm gonna go hit my head on the wall now. amazing work, like always. tcha. wow. wow. wow.

k8
hey maria chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
"& forgets him missing amongst the September corpse(s)"

That is so heartbreakingly sad.
pale doll chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wow, this is really something different! I really like this, it reminds me of "Cold Mountain" since I was watching it last night, hehe. This is so eerie and beautiful, it really does something that I just can't put my finger on. You are such a marvelous writer, my heart always skips a beat when I get an author alert from you!

Lauren xoxo
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
powerful poem. dark. great work, well written. keep writing :)
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Aww..it's sad but beatiful.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3