Reviews for with LOVE
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
That first line made me think of "the Exorsist" you know where she's writting "help me!" from the inside so hard that its cutting the outside. Its a powerful visual, to mark one's flesh like a brand. Its a sign of ownership; no going back. Its like being drunk and getting a tattoo that says some guys name and then breaking up with them a week later. The shadows take longer to fade then the people. I liked how you tied this whole picture together. It really was a complete paining of heatache and pain.

Juliet.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
damn. Both the poem and the summary were powerful. The last line has a lot of emphasis.

ANNA
addie pray chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Aww, masturbation. Pretty angst.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Beautifully sad.
oh frenzy chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This is completely heartbreaking. It evokes such strong emotions. A perfect piece. You are a poet in every sense of the word.
by His blood chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
YOU UPDATED(!) god you don't know how happy i am that you've submitted something. i've been checking all day, & now finally i see something new. _ this was brilliant, as always. i LOVELOVELOVE your writing, it's so beautiful & just amazing ... i can't describe it. i love every single thing you write. & thanks for all your reviews, they make me happy. _ yeah, so please keep writing, your poetry keeps me alive!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This is beautiful and really deep. It feels like there is another message hidden deeper in this. Great work hun! QueenVixta
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
So beautiful, excellent work!
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
omiGASP and holy sh**t. haha. i can't say how much i hate you right now. your talent blows me away. augh. i'm gonna go hit my head on the wall now. amazing work, like always. tcha. wow. wow. wow.

~k8
hey maria chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
"& forgets him missing amongst the September corpse(s)"

That is so heartbreakingly sad.
pale doll chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wow, this is really something different! I really like this, it reminds me of "Cold Mountain" since I was watching it last night, hehe. This is so eerie and beautiful, it really does something that I just can't put my finger on. You are such a marvelous writer, my heart always skips a beat when I get an author alert from you!

Lauren xoxo
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
powerful poem. dark. great work, well written. keep writing :)
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Aww..it's sad but beatiful.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3