Reviews for Drowning Sorrows
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Your sorrows being drowned; that's an interesting topic. The poem is short but the emotions protrayed are strong.

EB
Eirien chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Sad, but good imagery.
classic violet chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Wow... that's good. Meaningful... good title.
Lady Wolf Paw chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
hm, I think this piece is and ironic twist of works i thought it was going to be somthing totally differnt than what it was. I like it, made me Paw
drummerbonbon chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Thanks for all the reviews. I will try to review more of your stuff, but I am running low on time right now...

Anyway... I love this poem. It has good emotion and I like it a lot!

and I also hate what he did to me, but what can you do?
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
sad and short. but you got your point across and didn't make it seem over done good job
Sadistic Love chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
: ) I like this. It's like you're bracing yourself for a sad poem but then a relief lifts from not only the poem, but also your anticipation of something heavier.

And it's always nice when people write of comeing to terms with things. There aren't enough. I certainly can't write those very well. Never succeeded with that. lol Good job :)
Gabriel Lyman chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
this is actually one of my more favorite pieces, it and tattered scarf... but yeah... also i didn't know you could review your own work :-p
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
It's amazing how much you expressed in just a couple of lines. I loved this poem.
eden is burning chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
It's short, but i don't think it needs to be longer. amazing what you can do with just 5 lines.

Hannah x
The Silver Tiger chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
nice
RiddleSolved chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Nice. Short, simple and well done.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
how sad :( its amazing how much emotion can be shown in so few words. really lovely.