Reviews for There
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Awesome poem. Good job telling the story. Good luck with poetry and life. Have a wonderful day.

~Twilight Starr~
i.wont.stop.dying chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Quite a while back you left a review for me:This poem is better than anything I could write... This rocks!I think you contradicted yourself. I love this poem. I love the repetition of simple words, it sets off the whole feel for the poem. I love the imagery and used to fight the evil. I love how it has a feeling of semi-insanity and madness and how the evil is not only a word but a person, a thing to battle.I love it.
criti-sized chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
A very impressive poem. I especially liked the emotion that was expressed in this, and the wording was very emtionally intriguing.
WhyCannotIdeleteaFPAccount chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This was really good. Surprisingly good, actually. I saw the first few lines and somehow the lines of three periods drew me in and then wouldn't let me go until I finished. It was very well written. Especially the last line. It closed it well but yet left it open enough to allow further thought. I often struggle with that but you nailed it perfectly. Great job!
DemonicDestiny chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Awsome poem.
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Wow. This is great. Limited vocabulary but it takes a lot of talent to make that vocabulary into something meaningful. This is the case here. I like it, great work!
Goddess Aurora chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I like the style of it, especially the repetitions with the words. It gave a deep impression to the readers. Good job! Keep up the good work.
Eleniel chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
wow! amazingly good and very relevant to 'Darkness is not Evil' A lot to do with what may happen to Anna Maria. Well done indeed...

~Elle
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I liked the intensity of your detail; you tell this story well.

Juliet.