Reviews for Love Not Even The Heart Understands
w.t.f chapter 4 . 1/4
At first I thought you were using reverse psychology to make us read your story, but then I realised that your story does actually suck. It's terrible. (No offence meant) I mean seriously if this is what FictionPress readers like, then I wonder what they'd do when they come across a story that is actually good-say that its bad?-_-
W.T.F chapter 4 . 1/4
LaurenDaGal chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
I absolutely love this story! You're such a good writer
MissKukyMonster chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
Hey great story! I really enjoyed it, thank you for sharing!
Littlemslulu chapter 20 . 5/25/2012
Somehow this story feels a little bit too cliche. But i love it! The story is light and funny. I wish you would go deeper with each of the character. Keep writing good stories! :)
where the sequel at chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wasn't there a sequel to this? From what I remember, it was written better and I enjoyed it more.
Elizabeth92 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I Love Your Story I Just Seen You Mite Delect It

Please Please Dont If It Was A Book In The Shops I Would So Buy It

Your A Good Write Dont Think Your Not

Please Write More Storys :)
Binkybaby chapter 20 . 6/17/2011
Loved it!
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 20 . 5/1/2011
I loved it! I was a little worried when I read the summary, but wow it was so good!
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This seems like a really cute story :)
Tru3Blood chapter 20 . 7/23/2010
loved it! nick is so cutee :):)

sequeal coming?
Sequel chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wasn't there a sequel to this story? Where did it go?
iiHEARTyuu chapter 20 . 6/25/2010
Okay you can probably ignore my earlier review cos quite a few things were resolved in the rest of the story.

Aw they're so cute! I love nick :) he's a sweetie.

Oh, the wedding is for the sequel. My bad lol.
iiHEARTyuu chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Whoa I haven't read this in ages! After seeing that you're writing a new story i thought I'd revisit this cos i liked it. Its been way too long cos I think I've forgotten a lot. For some reason I thought it started when Frankie & lily are getting married? But maybe that's later on. Or I've made that up lol.

Anyway, just wanted to say that your writing has changed a lot since this story. As much as I like this story, i think the plot and characters could be smoothed over a little if you decided to edit this. I'm a little confused cos I thought Vinny & grace were old friends but they seem like strangers/acquaintances? And is Frankie a paramedic?

I was just wondering how come nicks mum doesn't really know grace, since Frankie & nick are best friends wouldn't she know them a bit better? But there could be a stou behind that that I haven't gotten to. I hope I'm not offending you or anything, just a few things I noticed. I'm still gonna read this story for old times sake :) and I did like this story, wasn't there a sequel? One last thing, I'm not too sure where you're from, but I'm studying nursing in Australia and for children, during an emergency situation we don't need to get consent for treatment. Just thought I'd let you know, I know it's a story and stuff but yeah ... Lol anyway, this turned out a lot longer than expected! Sorry, anyway hope this helped a little and wasn't offensive or anything!
lijuan chapter 20 . 6/6/2010

welcome to our website is :
325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »