Reviews for Love Not Even The Heart Understands
Athena Wind chapter 20 . 4/4/2006
Extremely good story, and the end is satisfying. Keep up the good work!
rae chapter 20 . 4/2/2006
i love this. it was perfect.
raelia chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
this is super good so far, but for some reason chapter six doesn't load, so i don't really know what happened with vin and all that. it's probably just my computer or the internet, but could you please check it out because i would really love to read that chapter. thanks so much.
hollykesten chapter 20 . 3/25/2006
loved it great job and great ending
aMy chapter 20 . 3/25/2006
OMG i started and ended this tory 2day it was so good. i luved the ending even thought it was short. u should totally do a sequel i would most def read it
MonkeyMohawk1 chapter 20 . 3/24/2006
yippy its finished...that was greeaatt!..oh god i sound like fuckin tony the tiger...ignore that well..good story..bye bye now..
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 20 . 3/24/2006
That's a sweet epilogue. xD

One question: Do they get married in the end (Nick and Gracie)?

XxFallingxX
Death by Dangerous Driving chapter 20 . 3/23/2006
AW! The ending was GREAT! DOn't worry about it being too short.

I thought it was going to be the cliche six months later when Nick pops the question.

But no.

It was better!

Go you!

Good luck with your next story!

Sakina :D
Lady of romance world88 chapter 20 . 3/23/2006
Wow! Lily and Frankie now together. How wonderful that Nick and Gracie end up together. How sweetly cute couples they are. I cant wait for your next story.
ani18 chapter 20 . 3/23/2006
I really love this story. This epilogue is a nice way to end it. I'm sad although all great things must come to an end.
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 20 . 3/23/2006
hey gurl..aww can't believe that its the ends already...so loving it...well anyways going to head out then...so peace out gurl..bye-bye then..:D...
Seize the Day chapter 20 . 3/23/2006
Haha, no this epilogue doesn't suck.

Actually, I really like this epilogue, but I love the entire story so much more!

Keep writing, dahlink.

You're great.

- Kerry
Shyin chapter 20 . 3/23/2006
I liked your story a lot! Great job, and the epilogue was good just kinda short. (
EnchantedKorean chapter 20 . 3/23/2006
aw, cute ending! a happily ever after! i loved it!
LadyWriter chapter 19 . 3/21/2006
Awesome story! I loved it from beginning to end. The characters were great the romance was great the humor and sarcasm was awesome.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »