Reviews for Love Not Even The Heart Understands
My OnlY SuNshInE chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
I love your story. And Abu! lol, I hope you continue writing, I really want to know what happens. And the whole losing the patient thing wasn't so bad. It was sad but it also humbles Gracie a little bit, no oversized ego. plus it helps her and Nick bond right? Enough babbling, Toodles.
ladededa chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
the last part of the story was funny cant wait to see what happens when nicks mom gets there and vinny keeps aking her out that was funny. but when the little girl died was really sad!...keep it going its awesome!
Jen chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
I thought it was sad at the beginning, but then it got cute in the end. I think they will be the perfect "couple", and I wonder how everyone else will react to that.
untitled furniture chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
Great! Update. I Love it

-Tweetz
Cleopatra IV chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
The story is still awesome adn i can't wait to read the next chapter!
JuztCan.tCarryOn chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
Aww cute
ladededa chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
OMG i love this story! it surprised me that vinny got shot and that one doctor so mean! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Cleopatra IV chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
can't wait till chapter 7!
Cleopatra IV chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
I so can't wait to read the rest of your story. Oh my goodness! It's aweomse. I love how you've already got the complication of a kiss in there. It makes everything so much more intruiging.
JuztCan.tCarryOn chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
Hey cuzzi. Lol. Thats ur new name. well, whose next chris? ya got mike, frank, he's the only 1 missin'. lol. i like the "jeaslous" prt. then i preety sure u kno da rest. k bye byes Cuzzi.!
miss-blackhair chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
that was a nice read!

omg. im so SORRY for reviewing this late! oh well, good job on this chappie. update as soon as you can! )
JuztCan.tCarryOn chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
I told u my fave prts over AIM so u kno...but i dont think i told u about the Frank and Lily...that must have been hilarious if it were in a movie to make of ur story...nd no, this is confusing, nd improper but wutev...uhh yer...update soon...i think dats all...byez cuzzi...lol
annie chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
LOL, I love this chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter to be up.

Annie
Juniper Nights chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
lol interesting...good start
miss-blackhair chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
LOL. my name's not really alyssa. its juz my pen name. )

nice chapter. sorry for reviewing so late. oh well, keep it up. update soon!
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »